7 → livsnjutare

Livsnjutare:
one whom loves life deeply. Enjoyer of life.

A soft nudge to the shoulder was enough to consider the gesture as an alarm clock for today, Monday morning.

I didn't have to think of whom the guilty person behind the nudge was to know it had been Niall. My automatic assumption proven correct once I opened my sleepy eyes: a blond with brown roots and electric blue eyes was the first thing I saw this morning. Though I was okay with that.

I leisurely sat up from my plush mattress, losing the comfort I've grown to love more and more each day to get ready for an unwanted group session.

It didn't near long for me as it usually does for Niall to get ready for it, and with an hour left to spare we had both agreed to head over to the canteen before the session starts.

The habituated walk feeling somewhat endless along with silent—

"You know I made a sacrifice today," I watched Niall announce proudly, a wide grin plastered across his face.

"Really?" I enquired cluelessly. No idea on what sacrifice Niall supposedly had made.

"Really," he restated with a nod. I rose both eyebrows, looking at Niall in a hence of confusion- because what?

As in reading my mind, he decided to elaborate, "I woke up earlier just so we wouldn't clash for the washroom like before and then I woke you up after."

Niall announced ingratiatingly towards himself. His lips still curved into a smile, "That was nice of me."

"Conceited much?" I questioned back, returning a small smile in attempt to mock Niall's current manner.

"Your smile is pretty.." he ended up murmuring. "And no I am not conceited."

We both laughed simultaneously until reaching the canteen steps. He held the door for me and I thanked him for his hospitality before walking over to get a cup of tea. Making sure to add no milk or sugar for major purposes.

I ended up having to choose a place to sit, Niall still choosing what he wanted for breakfast whilst I only decided on tea. Very simple, bland tea.

After Niall made his final decision, it didn't take long for him to find a seat across from me at the place I'd chosen and as usual, I watched him engulf a plate worth of food. Silence overtaking our rather closed off atmosphere.

It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, but more of a I'm too focused right now to converse - kind of silence. Niall not too focused on anything else besides his breakfast leaving me to stare down into a mug of scorching dark liquid. Rather interestingly.

Several minutes later, the brown liquid was slowly decreasing in height whilst my boredom was doing the total opposite.

I'd already looked up from the cup placed before me to skim around details in the canteen cabin. My eyes locking with various frames placed on all four walls of the cabin for another several minutes.

"I'm finished," he announced as he dropped the silverware he'd been eating with onto his plate. I nodded in understandingly with nothing more to say.