33 ← cheiloproclitic

Bottom!Harry, Top!Niall
__________________________________________________________________________

Cheiloproclitic:
being attracted to a person's lips or mouth.

How we got here, I don't know-- from a heated snog to Niall trailing his lips down my abdomen whilst showering me with infinity worth of compliments along with assurances every time his pink lips descended closer to my groin. Which seemed to be every second.

I lift my hips in search of any friction I could receive from Niall, but he only used one of his hands to push my hips back down onto the mattress, grinning when I let out a breathy whimper almost instantly after.

With hooded eyes I watched Niall lower himself closer to my groin to loosen my skinnies, pulling them past my thighs to come into contact with my briefs cladded around my thighs.

He gaped, exhaling loudly whilst simultaneously helping me lift my hips up to remove my skinnies, placing a kiss alongside my stomach whilst murmuring, "Princess, you're so beautiful."

I could feel my cheeks heat up at the habitual compliment automatically sure it was because of our new intimacy—

Niall and I are about to have sex really and all I could feel were butterflies forming in the pit of stomach due to major nerves. Yet, I still manage to mumble a breathy thank you. Niall cooing at me immediately.

"Just relax," he reassures for the nth time. Removing his grey hood along with his vest top to reveal his bare, pale chest, tossing his clothing carelessly to our cabin floor along with my skinnies.

"Relax," he reminds me softly, attaching his lips to my neck. Kissing the clammy skin there.

I whimper at the contact. Trying to bury my face into Niall's neck but that resulted in the both of us knocking foreheads painfully, leaving Niall a groaning mess and me a whimpering one.

"Well let's not do that again," Niall suggests with a small chuckle, crooked smile forming vibrantly.

I mock the humorous grin especially once Niall restarted where he left off-- tongue swiping the clammy skin of my neck and collarbones leaving me a whimpering mess.

He begins to rut against me. Pushing his hips down me to meet mine roughly yet I still doted it. Loved the way our briefs rubbed together pleasurably. The all new feeling that resulted because of the contact. I wasn't adapted to it all, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it.

Especially when Niall started removing his last piece of clothing: his dark briefs.

The cotton material fell onto the pile he created from earlier just as carelessly as the other articles. And soon after I was met with an unclad'd Niall. Just as beautiful bare as he is clothed.

Pale skin nearly glistening in the dimmed cabin room along with his already vibrant persona, he was that exceptional; fresh and faint scars and all—Niall was flawless.

I let my fingers trail faintly across the red and pink intentional marks on Niall's abdomen in awe. His breath hitching at the abrupt touch but was brisk to place one of his hand over mine, stopping all of his actions to stare intensively at me as well as I was at him.