27 → ineffable

Ineffable:
utterly indescribable; too sacred to speak of.

I don't know what convinced Niall to want togo swimming in the water today but something must've since he was hauling not just me, but Liam and Louis along the familiar path towards the water.

I didn't know what to specifically smile at--

Louis and Liam's confused face, Niall's excitement, or the fact that he wanted to progress away from his adjusted habit.

Going swimming seemed minor but priorly, Niall never wanted to interfere in activities that were specifically designed to show off his scars period. And one of those activities were swimming, having to reveal your lower abdomen and upper body in general.

But today Niall was okay with showing his upper body to his closest divulges. I'm sure Liam and Louis wouldn't mind since they were far from the judgemental type and so was I. Niall already knew that.

Niall releases the grip he has on my hand, causing me to look up noticing the four of us had arrived to our destination.

There wasn't anyone here except Dawn, Liam, Louis, Niall, and I. That was already a pro—Niall not having to feel an extreme discomfort because of a large mass of adolescents surrounding him when he makes his reveal.

It'd taken him a while to make his exposure yet I was patient, already content with his slow progress.

Within several minutes Niall had managed to admit his habit to Liam and Louis, remove his shirt (which I may or may have not gawked at after), and slowly but easily plummet himself into the freezing water.

I didn't know which to do first: hug Niall or give him encouraging, praiseful words so I went with a combination of both, standing fully on my toes to kiss his cheek. I whispered what I wanted him to hear- the truth really.

"You're doing, done great. I'm so proud of you." and it was enough to make Niall's crooked smile broader than ever as we attempted to swim around in the water. Sharing splashes and banters between the four of us here and there.

It was a fun time.

The most fun I've ever experienced as well as witnessed here at Tape since my arrival and maybe it was because I was with my three closest mates (If Niall even was my mate). The three lads I've learned and can actually be myself around.

Carrying on in such a jocular manner made the morning more fun than it should normally be, though the funner, the better most would say.

Liam and Louis still acted their usual selves around Niall, not caring if he has a habit of intentionally hurting himself because he's still the same Niall gave him extreme relief. It happened to make me more proud.

Niall went from not bothering to burden anyone with his thoughts or problems, not fully seeing the need to tell anyone anything about himself to this. And because of the agreement--promise really we made with one another for him here.

About an hour into swimming around in the water, Niall made an effort to sneak up on me. A great loud gasp erupting from myself before he pressed his lips to my ear, mumbling, "I'm glad you're comfortable with showing your body around to others since you're half nude; I'm a proud man, Beautiful."

Niall manages to laugh into my ear afterwards, wrapping his pale arms around my waist. I immediately lean into the gesture, wrapping my arms around his neck in the process.

A melodramatic groan comes from Louis, pulling Niall and myself apart all too soon for my liking and Liam's too since he swatted at Louis's arm after we pulled apart.

The two began playfully fighting with one another which led to coddling in the water to full on snogging until Niall deemed the need to move onto another activity, in which didn't take long for me to agree to.

We all redressed in our cabins before meeting up again to head to the film cabin for the rest of evening. Locating four seats for the four of us and not too long after a very soppy film began playing.

I could rarely focus from Niall being just as soppy as the film to Liam and Louis continuing on with their snogging session, I had just gave up on any interest in the soppy-love film. Though I found myself giving my entire attention to Niall instead.

One of his arms secured around my waist, his head laid above mine whilst mine was tucked into the crook of his shoulder and neck just as securely. It was a rather comfortable embrace. The warmth radiating off of Niall's body and onto mine was an amazing yet indescribable feeling, but still I found myself besotted with it.

What felt like eight hours later, the soppy film had turned out to be sad really. The missus lover had died towards the end, causing a chill to run down my spine for an unknown reason.

Niall must've felt my abrupt saddened aura because he kissed the top of head, distracting me all too quickly as he murmured, "I forgot to tell you, you're even more beautiful today, princess."

Just like that I'd forgot all about the disappointing ending of the soppy-love-sad-death film since my focus had closed in on Niall but I didn't mind, and I'm sure he didn't either.
________________________________________________________________________

A.N: Thoughts on it? Did you enjoy Part 27?

Follow • Vote • Share • Comment.

If you haven't followed already you should get to it before the mature (smutty) scenes appear. They will be set to private due to the rating of Tape, and in order to be able to read the mature (sex) scenes, you'd need to follow this- my account. So get to it!

What do you think will happen soon?

What do you want to happen soon? Happy? Drama? Hm..

Thoughts on the side partnering, Lilo? Dislike or Like?  Eh?

Happy Reading!