31 → kairosclerosis

Kairosclerosis:
the moment when you realise you're happy.

It was one of those days where Niall and I wanted to explore different interest around the Tape site so we parted ways right after our shared time at the canteen.

I immediately went back to our cabin, wanting no more than to relax inside for the rest of the Saturday while Niall went to the arts and crafts cabin for the morning.

He was so eager to go there, grinning from ear to ear even when I said I wasn't fully up for the activity. I could say I was truthfully appalled when Niall only kissed me before making his excited departure on the opposite side of the site.

I walked back to cabin nine just as excited as Niall was at the thought of being wrapped in my soft quilts for the rest of day, hidden away from the open area.

Just a party of one until Niall arrived back to our cabin after his time with Doug and whoever else had the same idea as Niall to visit the crafts session.

He arrived a few hours later when I was in between naps. It's frightening to have someone nearly jump on top of you when you're in such a drowsy state that I squarely panicked until I had to rub my eyes to fully see my prepossessing roommate staring down at me with a gram of endearment.

He leaned down to peck my lips, pulling back to flash me a broad smile, "How was your sleep?"

"Good," I hum. "How did crafts go?"

Niall nods contently before moving himself from the comfortable position he made for himself on top of me. I watch him pull out a white flowered crown, smiling at me sheepishly as he hands it to me.

"Doug helped me make this for you."

I could feel my face heat up as I grasped the crown of flowers between my fingers, observing the artwork created by Niall specifically for me- It was a generous thought.

White daises stuck together on a braided green stem, bright and beautiful and made specifically for me by the one I fancied most.

"I love it," I exclaim. "Thank you."

It was the right time to pull Niall into a tight embrace, expressing all of the emotions I couldn't say verbally.

He lets out a relieved breath, entirely satisfied with my choice of words. "Great," he breathed. "I thought you wouldn't like it. Think it was utter bullocks."

I roll my eyes at the far from accurate assumption, waving Niall off in the process, "You couldn't be more wrong."

"And you couldn't look anymore exhausted," he shoots back with a wide grin.

I breath out a light laugh whilst nodding in agreement. "You're very right," I state, a small yawn (right on cue) coming from me right after.

Niall coos, pulling me into his long arms before coddling with me on my mattress. He presses a light kiss to my neck before murmuring, "Let's finish that nap, yeah?"

I nod, already fluttering my eyes shut whilst relaxing into the dulcet touch. Niall laid his head in the crook of my neck, his arms wrapped fully around my waist before we both easily fell into a delicate slumber.

-

It was I who awoke first, wiggling myself free from Niall's rather tight hold. I tried my hardest to not awake him, but after one move his eyes started to flutter, already revealing the vibrant blue of his eyes in its usual drowsy state after Niall always awakes.

"Sorry," was the first word I mumble, feeling the need to apologise for waking Niall but he easily shrugs me off.

We had slept through noon- the mixtures of oranges, yellows, and blues signalling evening has arrived yet again before dusk. And though it was the evening, that didn't at all alter the agreement Niall and I had to visit the film cabin for the remaining outdoor hours.

We didn't know what film they were showing but it was great to feel the evening air on my clammy skin, chilling it to a great extent as I held onto Niall's hand with my own until we arrived at our destination.

And even then we were still close as possible: myself cuddled into Niall's side, head rest on his shoulder, one of Niall's arms wrapped protectively around my waist.

The film became far from important once I felt Niall's lips kissing along my jaw half mark during the film. I immediately leaned closer, turning my head to place my lips properly against his softly until Niall harshly slipped his tongue into my mouth, beginning to battle for dominance with my tongue.

I gave Niall the full compliance- doting the ascendant characteristic of Niall. My oblige shifted our soft kiss into a heating, intimate snogging session, the film long forgotten.

And if I was to say I didn't enjoy today with Niall from coddling to snogging, I'd be full on lying.
___________________________________________________________________________

A.N: Thoughts on Niall's creation specifically for Harry? Thoughts on their full day together overall?

What do you predict will happen next? Good or not?

Follow • Share • Vote • Comment

Good Night, Noon, Evening to wherever you are and always remember: Happy Reading!