19 → pygalgia

Pygalgia:
a pain in the arse, literally.

I kept to my word and went fishing with Louis and Ed a few days later. The both of them tried to tip the row boat over as normal but Dawn, the lady that's in charge of the boating section, had made us leave once she saw what we were up to.

Other than leaving, the fishing experience was quite entertaining even if we didn't catch any critters.

Whilst I was with Louis and Ed, Niall was with Liam, or so Louis had said he was. They had apparently decided on watching a film at the film cabin for the rest of late noon. Louis asked if I wanted to go to the film instead of fishing, but I had answered no unhesitatingly.

It's been over a week since Niall and I have spoken to one another. The both of us just go to hang out with our mutual friends only to come back to our shared cabin to sleep or sit in utter silence.

I've grown a bit accustomed to not hearing his unique accent or over the top laugh. His broad beam and bubbly personality. Since all I've receive from Niall are horrid glares and complete silence. I've just been taking one day at a time, not expecting anything from him or anyone at all.

Liam, in the long haul, had noticed the peculiar behaviour between Niall and I. He didn't ask me about it, but the concerned look he always holds when Niall and I are around each other gives away that he has some sort of clue.

The others didn't have a clue on the hostility so none of them had ever brung up the topic, thank god.

After that abhorrent canteen incident a few days back, I found myself in the same situation not too long after. It wasn't as terrible as before since I've learned to not notice Niall's presence as well as he ignores mine. Just focusing in on the scene before I.

And if that advice didn't work out well.

Group sessions had developed too.

I didn't find myself yearning for Niall to catch onto my gaze. In fact, I rarely stared at him at all. Sometimes I'd steal a glance or two at him but that would be all.

I was, indeed, terrified to speak to Niall first. Afraid I'd let all the thoughts and questions containing him eat me alive before I'd ever grow a pair and speak first. It just isn't easy to-- he loathes me.

"You alright, Harry?"

The sound of Liam's voice brought me back to reality. We had both agreed to see a film at the film cabin for the rest of the evening just so we wouldn't head back to our cabins earlier than needed. I couldn't have agreed more.

I knew Niall was inside of cabin nine lounging around, and I didn't want to spend extra time with an already hostile Niall inside our shared cabin—so Liam's offer didn't need much thinking over once he said it.

We were at the canteen for about an hour. An extremely long, circuitous hour of watching only Liam down various pieces of a pizza. He had offered me one of his slivers, but I denied, enjoying my regular bottled water.

Earlier today, I ate enough to last me the rest of the day and the following. A full banana, that I almost hurled up but kept down, for lunch. I struggled to swallow each bite and had a struggle digesting the unfamiliar portion, though I managed.