8 → numinous

Numinous:
an experience that makes you fearful along with fascinated, awed but also attracted --- the powerful and personal feeling of being overwhelmed and inspired.

Another Tuesday dawned on me. I found myself waking up in my rather adapted to cabin. The glare of the bright sun shining through the window on my side of the room, being the second reason why I had awoken from slumber. The first being that I had to wee.

Quietly, I rose from the mattress to head towards the toilet.

After my relieving release, I walked back to where I had awoke. My still sleepy eyes beginning to close again, but of course my human alarm clock, sometimes distracting roommate, Niall had caused them to remain open.

I sat up once I heard the sound of his voice. His thick and husky accent filling the prior silent room:

"Harry, I'm hungry."

I breathed out an almost quiet laugh. "And you want to go to the canteen to have breakfast, but you don't wanna go alone," I stated from previous encounters, knowing that Niall always try to persuade me to go along with him to the canteen practically everyday. I'd always give in to accompany him.

He had convinced me, whilst also physically dragging me, to the canteen for lunch right after group session ended.

Niall complained that he was extremely hungry and of course I gave in (after one firm haul from him) to walk along with him to the food cabin.

I observed Niall devour a turkey sandwich, claiming that he isn't too fond of cheese whilst I managed to drink two glasses of water as I ate two saltines.

After we finished lunch, Niall also persuaded me to go along with him on a hike. His favourite part of each day so far, activities.

"No," Niall answered. I watched him pull a smile, sly smirk to me. "I don't want to go alone to the canteen or any activities today," he added, emphasising the word or.

"Okay," I mocked his dramatic tone, emphasising the word okay unnecessarily. Niall furrowed his eyebrows before removing the quilt from his body, exiting out of his bed.

I watched him grab articles of clothing as he headed towards the bathroom. Abruptly stopping to face m before he entered.

"You're coming," he deemed. Leaving me no time to respond as he closed the door.

Whilst Niall was getting ready for the unplanned arrangements today, I rested my sleepy eyes. Already knowing I had quite a while to sleep. He has a habit of taking what seems like forever in our shared bathroom almost everyday. It never seises to bother me.

I had received around thirty or so minutes of sleep when I heard the second door of our cabin propel open. A Niall with nearly damped hair, wearing a grey jumper and ripped black denims stood near the exterior of our bathroom.

From what I could see of him, he looked just about ready for an activities day. Leaving me to look far from decent along with drowsy for our upcoming events on this unpremeditated Tuesday.

"Harry get up, you're coming," Niall whined demandingly.

I heavily sighed but complied. Rolling off my mattress to walk in the direction of the bathroom.