4 - Oops...

*Dahlias POV*

I swear if Maya keeps that up Calum is gonna completely stop wanting to hang out with me. At least I got her back for it though.

I grin thinking out how I embarrassed her in front of Calum about Luke. I seriously cannot wait until the moment when I can tease her about finally dating him! If that doesn't happen within the next three months I will scream.

The rest of the school day goes by as per usual. Nothing overly interesting. After school though, while at Starbucks I see Calum waiting for his drink.

"Oh hey!" I wave.

"Hey Dali!"

I order at the counter and then go stand over beside him while I wait.

"Sorry about lunch today," I laugh awkwardly.

"Ah don't worry about it. I know she wasn't serious! I mean come on, like I'd ever feel that way about you."

The comment is meant to be reassuring, but for some reason it hurts.

"Yeah," I say. "You're not even cute," I grin evilly.

"Excuse me!" He drags out the last word. "I am too!"

"Nah."

"How dare you!" He fakes anger. "I don't know if we should hang out anymore Dahlia."

"Caramel Mocha for Calum?" The barista yells.

"Oh you'll miss me too much at your 5 es-oh-es concerts!" I know how much he hates when people say it wrong.

"It's SAUCE!"

"Sorry? you want sauce?" The barista looks confused as I burst into laughter.

"You're on my kill list now," he hisses in my ear as I go up to grab my drink.

"You're too weak to kill me," I whisper back.

"I know where you live!" He whisper-yells while I walk away.

People in the Café stare at him in horror. They probably think he's some kind of psychopath. After a little while of their shocked stares I decide to come to his 'rescue'.

"Oh don't mind him!" I giggle. "He's crazy when he's drunk!"

"What!" He gasps. "Dali, I hate you!"

"Yes, yes. I love you too baby brother!"

"Okay I look older than you. And I am! Remember?"

"Sure you are. Come now, you're disturbing the nice people!"

Once outside he smacks my arm. "That wasn't nice!"

I grin at him in response.

"Okay so Maya thinks Luke is.. Uh.."

"Hot?"

"Mmhm."

"That is correct."

"What do you think though...?"

"Well," I grin. "Hotter than you!"

"So you admit I'm Hot? Well, well, well, Maya was right."

"Shut up!"

"I'm putting in on my gravestone. Loving friend, amazing at everything, considered hot by Dahlia Pearce. R.I.P"

"You know you'll be dead so you can't say what's on it."

"I'll tell my friends to do it then."

"Oh gosh no! Calum!" I laugh.

"Can't wait to tell Maya what you said, Dali!"