6 - Forgive me?

>Dahlias POV<

I open my eyes to see Calum sitting on the couch by my feet, staring at me.

"WHAT THE HECK, CALUM!?" I scream.

"You look peaceful when you sleep."

"You're so creepy!"

"It's not like I was watching you for a long time! I just got here at like 6:25," he explains.
I check my phone.

"Calum?"

"What?"

"It's 6:40."

"Oh."

"Yeah. What's for breakfast, creeper?"

"Eggos."

"Yum," I giggle.

"With lots of maple syrup and whipped cream?"

"Like always," I smile.

"Good!" He runs upstairs to the kitchen while I go get changed back into my school uniform.

The only make up I have with me is lip gloss that I found at the bottom of my backpack.

"Oh great," I groan. I wipe away the smudged make up leftover from yesterday without touching my eyelashes. At least I'll have a bit of mascara as well.

I head up the stairs to see Calum humming a song I've never heard before. "Parents already left for work," he says when he sees me.

"Here's yours," he hands me the toaster waffle covered in a mountain of whipped cream, maple syrup, strawberries and chocolate sauce.

"Woah, that looks amazing!" I laugh.

"Why thank you!" He smiles. "I made it special for you. Well, I put the stuff on it for you."

"It's delicious," I say after taking a big bite. "You're in pyjamas though, go get changed!"

"Yeah yeah, I'm going!" He runs back down the stairs.

He comes back up the stairs dressed in the guys version of the school uniform, which consists of a navy blue blazer with the school uniform and black dress pants.

"You look nice," I grin.

"So do you. You look different than usual," he says.

"Yeah..." I roll my eyes. "I didn't have make up okay? I know it's bad."

"No, you look great. Better than usual."

"Ha ha," I say sarcastically.

"I'm serious!" He kisses my forehead. "You and Maya are always so mean to yourselves!"

"Thanks for letting me stay here," I grab my bag. "Means a lot."

"You're always welcome here Dali. You know that."

"Race you out the door!"

>Maya's POV<

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I check my clock, it says 6:30 am. Normally Dali would have woken me up... Oh right. She's not here. I yawn and stretch in my bed and walk down the stairs to Luke cooking breakfast.

"Hey Maya," Luke sing-songs.

"Hey... You didn't have to cook," I reply

"Yes I did."

"No you really didn't."

"It's fine. You go get ready."

"Okay."