24 - Secrets...

*Dahlias POV*

"And she can't even look at a couple without tearing up now!" Michael whispers into the phone. He's with Maya right now, but she's ordering her food.

"Distract her," I say. "She loves laughing, just make her forget for a while. She might not realize it now, but the wait isn't going to be that bad when she looks back on it later."

Suddenly I think of me and Calum. We can't tell her and Luke. We can't tell anyone. Maya can't have to look at us being a couple all day. It'll hurt her too much.

"Okay but-" Michael begins.

"I've gotta go Mikey! I'll text you later, okay?" I hang up without hearing his response and run to Calum's room.

He's laying in bed on his phone.

"Calum..."

He turns over and looks at me with a smile. "Hey babe," he holds out an arm. "Come here."

I lay down beside him and snuggle in. "We have a problem."

"No. No problems. All happy."

"Calum."

"Okay, what?"

"Did you tell anyone? Did you tell Luke?"

"No... I was waiting for you so we could tell everyone together. Why?"

"We can't tell anyone."

"What? Why not?" He looks disappointed.

I explain to him about Maya and Luke.

"Oh."

"See what I mean?"

"Yeah. But the last they know is that we were fighting..."

"So we have to fake fight?"

He grins. "Well then, this will be interesting."

"Mmhm. Let me practice... Calum, you suck."

"So do you," he kisses my forehead. "And you're way too punk rock," he says, making me laugh.

"And you're an idiot," I start laughing harder.

"Oh really?"

"Yes," I kiss him. "My idiot though..." I whisper.

"Hey Dali?"

"Mmhm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too," I blush. It feels weird to say it, but in a good way.

We talk for a while before there's a knock at the door.

"Dude, you up?" It's Ashton.

"Shoot! Hide!" Calum whispers.

I roll off the bed and then hide underneath it.