51 - Nightmares

—Maya's POV—

After the guys said goodbye to their fans, we all went backstage.

I went to sit down on the couch but Luke sat down first and pulled me into his lap. He kissed my cheek and nuzzled his nose against my neck.

Michael sits beside us and plays with my bracelets. Pointing at one in particular he asked, "Is this the one I got you back in London?"

"Mmhm." I smiled at him.

He smiled, "We've missed you guys so much. I mean, Luke basically cried everyday. Calum cried for Dahlia and Ashton kept asking about you guys. We always brought you guys up."

"Michael!" Luke yelled, seeming embarrassed, "I did not!"

"Yes you did! You cried so much! You sobbed."

I looked at Luke, "Aw. How sweet." It sounded sarcastic but I really meant it.

"How is you guys pull this off?" Ashton says after grabbing a bottle of water, "Won't we all get into serious trouble? Not that I don't want you guys here, but how?" He asked sounding amazed.

I looked over at Dahlia as I said, "Dahlia came up with the idea while we were in the graveyard. We had enough money, so we talked to Niall." I shrugged, "It was really simple."

Dahlia smiled and Calum held her hand. I'm so glad they're getting used to showing that they're dating. I also can't believe they kissed in front of everyone.

Ashton giggled, "Can't believe you kept it a secret. You can never hold it in."

"Oi!" I laughed, "I can too!"

"No you can't! You haven't been able since you were like 12." Calum laughed.

"Fine. I've never been the best at it." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"When did you guys get here?" Luke asked playing with the hole in my jeans.

"Just before the concert. But we got lost and we didn't have money for a cab. We had to sing on the side of the road for money. Once we got to the hotel, the concert had started. We only got to the show as you guys were starting to play 'Beside You'." Dahlia said matter-of-factly.

"I can't believe you guys did this," Luke whispered in my ear.

I put my hand on top of his. I'm so happy in here with him now.

I looked at Mikey, "Loving the dark brown hair by the way." I took my other hand and messed up his hair.

"Aye! Now my hairs a mess!" He started fixing it.

I laughed at him quickly fixing up his already messy hair, "But it's already messy!"

"But it's a nice messy!"

I laughed again, "Sorry," I say sarcastically.

"How's Hailey?" Ashton asks quietly.

"She's good!" Michael answers for us. "I was just talking to her."

"Oh were you?" I ask teasingly.

"Mmhm."

"What's she up to?"

"Writing a song. She won't show me though," He says with a frown.

I smirk, "Wonder what it's about."

"No clue."

I smile a little, "What HAS she told you though?"

"Things," He says placidly and walks away.