25 - Lies

+Dahlias POV+

*Two Weeks Later*

"You know what, Dahlia? You can just go get lost. Again," Calum rolls his eyes.

We've managed to convince everyone that we hate each other. As far as I can tell, no one suspects a thing.

"Ha, ha. Very funny. You're so very clever! Oh wait... No... No, you aren't, are you?" I respond.

It's not very fun having to keep fake fighting, but when no ones around we can just be ourselves, and it's those parts of the day that I crave every second.

"Would you two stop? You're so annoying!" Luke groans. "What even happened to you two?"

"A lot," I respond.

At least that wasn't a lie. Lots have happened to us. Just, nothing to do with what he's talking about...

I tune out to the rest of the conversation. Over the past two weeks the boys have done many more shows, and we're only six days away from going home! I'm so excited! Luke and Maya will finally be together, and me and Calum can finally tell everyone!

"Calum, Lia, can you two go get us some ice cream from the store?" Maya asks. She's been sticking us together trying to make us forgive each other. I love when she does.

Trying to hide my excitement I whine, "Why can't I go by myself?"

"She's afraid you'll get lost," Calum says.

Nice one. I almost laugh. Almost.

"Oh give it up!" I roll my eyes.

"Go. Get. The. Ice. Cream!" Maya demands, grabbing us by our shirts and shoving us out the door.

We walk until we're out of sight before we start to talk.

"You're making too many lost jokes," I giggle.

"Never!" He smiles.

"It's getting old!" I grin.

"You're super cute," Calum changes the subject.

"So are you."

"Can I kiss you now?"

"Please do," I giggle again.

And he does.

******************

"So do we get a chocolate and vanilla swirl or..?"

"What about the chocolate mint?"

"Yeah, and there's the caramel cup one..."

"Oh let's just get them all!" I throw my hands in the air.

We grab them and walk over to the cash register.

"All of them?" She says in a heavy British accent.

"Yes..."