18 - We're With 5sos

+Maya's POV+

"Luke!" I laugh, "stop it!" He had started tickling me.

"No!"

"Luke!"

"Fine," He laughs and sits back down next to me again.

"I hate you!"

"No," He grins, "You love me."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"Fine."

"Say it," He smiles.

"No."

"Say it..." He stands up as if he's going to tickle me again.

"Don't you dare."

"Say it."

"No!" He starts tickling me while I squirm. "Okay, okay fine."

"What?" He stands back and crosses his arms.

"I love you."

"I thought so."

"Hey!" I throw a pillow at him.

"Okay, I love you too."

"Let's finish watching the movie," We were watching a movie until Luke decided he was gonna tickle me.

He came and sat next to me and pulled me close to him. He grabbed the blankets and pulled them over us. I rest my head on his chest.

After we get about 15 more minutes, my eyes slowly start to close and I fall asleep.

*******

There's a sound of someone fumbling at the door. But there was a girls voice and a guys voice. The guy was Calum, don't know the girl though. I keep my eyes closed, still half-asleep.

"Oh am I interrupting something?" Calum says

"Shhhh!" Luke hushes Calum. "She's sleeping." He plays with my hair.

"Oh please no. Stop obsessing over her."

"I don't!" Luke whisper yells.

"Oh yes you do! You are always talking about her, and how much you love her."

"Well I do love her, she's my only reason." I can't see him but I know he's smiling. I love him so much. He makes me so happy.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Anyways, who are you on Skype with?"

"Victoria," Oh... Victoria. Wait. Why? I thought he was just getting over his anger at Dahlia. Why is he doing this?

"Hey Lukey!" She giggles from the camera. Luke kinda squirms with me on him.

"Don't. Call. Me. That," He says through gritted teeth. He hates it when anyone says it, except me. He likes it when I call him that.

"Uh, whatever Lucas," She replies. Luke obviously annoyed, moves again in his spot.

I open my eyes and look at Luke. "Maya..." He whispers.

"Hi."

"Did I wake you?"

"No. You didn't," I smile and peck his cheek. "Who's on Skype?" I say pretending I didn't hear anything.

"Hai Mia!" Victoria squeals.

"Maya."

"Oh sorry. Maya, are you like, dating Luke?"