23 - Cold Shoulder

•Dahlias POV•

I wake up the next day at 11:30. I guess Maya let me sleep in after last night. Thinking back to it hurts.

I check my phone and see a text from Ash on my phone. They're having lunch soon, they ordered a pizza. Of course they did.

I pull my suitcase into the bathroom so I can get changed. Looking in the mirror, I see mascara stains on my cheeks, and a tiny black smudge of it on Calum's shirt. I carefully wipe it away and take the shirt off, then replace it with a flannel and pull on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I wipe away the make-up and re-do it, then walk to the door. Taking a deep breath, I turn the handle.

I won't let myself break again. I'm fine. I'll get over this, just like he did.

I open the door and walk down the hall to the boys suite. To make everything harder, there stands Victoria and Calum, and she gives him a kiss goodbye. I'm glad she's leaving, but seeing her kissing him hurts so much.

When Calum opens his eyes he catches me staring. "Oh gosh Dali I um-"

I walk past him and into Michaels room.

"Hey, how are you?" Michael puts a hand on my shoulder while Luke gives me a concerned look.

"She told you," I sigh.

"Yeah. Are you okay Dahlia?"

"Fine. When's the pizza getting here?"

"Ashton and Maya are going down to the lobby for it now."

"Good. I'm starving," I smile slightly.

Luke puts a hand on my back. "Dali, it's okay to be sad..."

"I'm not sad. I'm happy. We're going to have pizza! Who could be sad with pizza?"

Calum walks in. "Well um, she's going to the airport."

"You're not taking her?" Michael asks.

"Nah."

I roll my eyes and stare off at some random object. I'm not going to let it hurt. And if I have to be mad instead, I will. Being mad is easy.

"Why not, she's your girlfriend..."

I flinch slightly at Michael's words. Luke elbows him in the ribs. Hard.

"Ow! Luke, what the he- oh," he looks at me.

"Yeah, well. Whatever, she's fine going by herself," I can feel Calum's stare.

"I'll be back," I say quietly and quickly walk out of the room.

I hear whispers after I leave, but I don't bother eavesdrop.

Maya and Ashton come in with the pizza soon after I leave Michaels room.

"Lia!" Maya exclaims.

"Hey," I smile. "Thank you for helping last night. I love you."

"Hey, what about me?" Ashton pouts, but then starts to giggle.