7 - London

~Dahlias POV~

*Two weeks later*

"Do you have your suitcases packed and ready?" I yell up the stairs at Maya.

"Yeah, just a second!" She yells back.

"Ashton's in the car waiting!" I stop. "Oh look, Luke's there too."

Over the past two weeks Luke and Maya completely forgot about the teasing and have become really close friends. And only friends. No teasing about them being cute together now. Oh well.

She comes down the stairs, lugging a large suitcase behind her, along with a backpack that's hanging on one arm. "Tell Luke.. To help.. With our.. Bags!" She says, clearly out of breath.

"LUUUUKE!" I yell out the door.

"What do you want?" He looks very tired. After all, it is 4am.

"Help with our bags?" I give my best cute face.

"Fine," he grumbles.

He comes in and pulls Maya and I's suit cases out the door. "You two can carry your own backpacks and purses."

"Okay," Maya laughs.

"Why do you have so much stuff?" Ashton asks after popping the trunk.

"We're girls. Girls have stuff," I reply.

"Exactly," Maya says, getting into the back seat of the car.

"To London!" Luke grins.

*********

We arrive at the airport at 5am, which gives us two hours before the plane leaves. Michael and Calum meet us after we've gone through security.

Calum, Me, Maya and Luke sit down in a bench to wait.

"Seriously?" Michael whines. "Why are you four so inseparable? My turn!" He squeezes between Maya and I, sending Calum and Luke sprawling off the sides.

"Dude!" Calum and Luke exclaim at the same time.

"MICHAEL!" Maya yells as she laughs at Luke on the floor.

"Whaaaaat?"

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I love you both and you're always being hogged by them!"

"So not true! I went to the movies with you a few days ago!"

"Yeah.. Well.. Luke has a key to your house!"

"What?!" Calum exclaims.

"Uh Yeah, does it matter?" Maya asks.

"I don't have one!"

"Okay seriously Calum?" I roll my eyes. "Whenever you want in you climb onto my balcony and break into my room. You don't exactly NEED a key."

"And Luke here is special," Maya grins.

"Oh why thank you," he takes a bow.

"I need coffee," Ashton ignores us and heads over to the airport restaurants.

"Coming!" The four of us reply simultaneously while Maya begs, "Ohhhh get me some please!"

"Come get it yourself!" I laugh.

"Ugh, fine!" She drags out 'fine'.

We get our drinks and head back to the benches to wait. According to the large clock attached to the wall, it's now 6:30am.