20 - Rules

~Maya's POV~

"WHAT THE HECK, CALUM!" I yell as Niall walks by, giving me a weird look.

"WHAT?" He replies throwing his arms in the air.

"Why her? You hate her..."

"I... Um..." Calum stutters as he speaks, "she's a nice girl."

Oh yeah?

I go to say something but I get cut off by Luke yelling, "NO SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE HECK, CALUM!" This time he got a look from Louis.

"Guys! Shut up!" Calum whispers.

"Calum..."

Calum goes to open his mouth to reply but Victoria walks in. "How's my Calum?"

"Good," He smiles and wraps his arm around her waist.

They decided they were going to go out together leaving me, Luke, Lia, Ash and Mikey.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"I have no idea..." Ashton looks to the ground.

"Why? He-" I look at Dahlia, "Never mind."

This is so weird. He loves Dahlia and hates Victoria...

"Why don't we all go to the Palace of Westminster?" Luke changes the subject.

"I'd love to!" I squeal.

"Maya, you would do anything if it was with Luke..." Michael mumbles.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"I think it's a good idea," Lia speaks up.

After a few minutes of us all arguing, we finally decide we'll go.

"Mayaaaa," Michael whines.

"What?"

"There's five of us."

"And?"

"We won't fit in a cab."

"Why don't we take the bus then?"

"Fine."

We all head to the bus stop.

The bus was red and it had a rooftop view. We thought it'd be nice to watch the stars, so we went to the top.

I sat down at the back next to Dahlia, when Luke sat next to me. He wrapped me in his arms as I watched the stars. Some were bright, some weren't.

I cuddled into Luke's chest as I watched the stars.

They were all so beautiful. Stars have always been so beautiful to me. It's amazing how something so powerful, can stay so far away and not hurt us. That they are so bright, we can see them from so far away.

I stare at the stars for why felt like 10 minutes until I look at Luke. I could see the reflection of the stars in his eyes, they were so beautiful. I look at Luke. The light of the moon reflected onto his skin. This moment is perfect.

******

I gasp, "Luke!" I whisper yell.

"Hm?"

"Look over there! It's the palace!"

"Where?" He looks down at me, then follows the way my head is looking. "Woah."

"Isn't it beautiful?" I smile.

"Like you." He says looking down at me.

I look into his eyes and stare at them. After a while, I kiss his cheek.