Lie

"I didn't choose the Bangtan life, the Bangtan life chose ME." I squealed.

My friend Lena smiled while she had her tickets held close to her chest.

"I'm finally going to watch BTS Live." She said.

"I told you coming down to Korea to visit me was going to be unforgettable." I told her.

She nodded and soon we were entering the venue. We had front row seats so we were beyond excited.

Although as we made our way to our seats, we got a bunch of nasty stares.

Some k-fans aren't so nice...

I'm not a k-fan, I'm an international fan, who moved to Korea about 2 years ago.

It hasn't been quiet the best experience, actually, it isn't the best experience at all. Literally all my expectations were shot down like wild fire.

The job I was offered has me working my butt off. Tonights my only day off and tomorrows back to work. But here I am, at a BTS concert!

Before I knew it, the concert started and I couldn't have been more overwhelmed watching all of them.

Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, V, Jimin, Jungkook, and lastly. My baby J-Hope.

My ultimate bias.

Seriously he's changed my life for the better, he's the perfect role model and a huge inspiration for me.

He gave me hope.

And still does.

The concert was over and I was a hot mess by the end. My makeup was smudged from all the crying, my hair was frizzy as can be from the sweat, and to top it all off, my throat is dry and sore.

Lena and I walked back to my apartment and immediately went to bed.

I took out my phone and went on Twitter, J-Hope just posted. Aww~

Then I went to fancafe and noticed all of them posted there.

Surprisingly, the boys post way more on fancafe than they do on Twitter. Who knows why?

Regardless, tonight was a great night. Despite that none of them noticed me, I didn't care. I watched them and loved every second of it. Those boys seriously are everything to me.

With that, I placed my phone under my pillow and went to sleep.

Although I wish I can fan girl allll night, like when I was 18. But I'm 20 now, with a job and under minor depression.

Sigh.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

-Next Morning @ work-

My gosh can this day go any freaking slower? I want to go home and eat then sleep.

I'm a dentist assistant and I feel like I work way more than the actual dentist sometimes. All he does is check peoples teeth and work his magic.

Meanwhile, I gotta set up everything, call in patients, clean up afterwards. Ugh. So much work.

At last it was my break time and I was sooo ready to devour a cup of bubble tea.

I grabbed my wallet and walked over to the nearby Cafe. There, I ordered myself a small sandwich and a strawberry bubble tea.

Korean isn't my first language, so I'm still having trouble with it. But thankfully some Koreans are very nice and understanding. Meanwhile others just look at you like you're a Cyclops.