Third Wheeler

"Omg boooooo! I'm SO SO SO happy for you! I swear to my life you're totally living every fan girls dream!" Lena said.

I chuckled, "Yeah. I can officially say that now, ugh Lena he is so precious. From head to toe, inside and out." I said with a smile on my face and stroke Hopes white soft hair.

"How does his lips feel like? How do you feel when he hugs you and smiles at you? Caresses your cheek? Laughs with you? OHHH! I wish I were you!" She whined.

"It's all surreal, Lena." I informed, "Too surreal that I still live under fear. I'm worried it can be over right before my eyes." I frowned.

"Slap yourself."

"Why?"

"You're talking stupid again."

I chuckled, "Yeah yeah.."

"Mai, you guys already had sex. Does he treat you any different?"

"No.."

"Then what are you scared of? Do you honestly think he'll run away from you or push you away if the world finds out?" She asked.

"Yeah.."

"Ugh. Seriously, slap yourself."

"Lena it's a scary thought." I reminded, "I could get major blackmailing and most definitely death threats. You know how sensitive I am!" I told her.

She sighed, "Yeah. I know. Trust me."

"If it were to come down to that..." I sighed, "I don't know how I'll react."

"Damn girl..well at least hope he'll protect you."

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

"So can you tell me how you guys got down? I'm just so curious."

I giggled, "Ew you never wanted to know about my sex life before. Why all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Who else can say 'I had sex with Jung Hoseok, from BTS' hm?"

I laughed out loud, "You're stupid." I said, Hope barked.

"Hey you're the one that got that rare chance, you should be proud."

My puppy jumped off me and adorable ran to my room.

I rolled my eyes, "You know I don't really value sex that much."

"Did you feel something when you guys were doing it?" She asked.

"Yeah, his dick." I laughed.

She laughed along, "You know what I mean, Mai."

I thought about it.

-Flashback-

I moaned.

"Are you ok?" He breathed out.

I nod, "Yeah..I'm ok.."

He kisses me ever so passionately as he slows down the pace.

No one, and I mean no one has ever made LOVE to me.

"Ahh..Hoseok.." I breathed out.

-End of Flashback-

"He made me feel alive. Important, like an actual human being other than just a sex tool." I said.

"See? So with him, it matters. Everything matters, his smile, his touch, his kisses, his personality, everything. It matters to you, you love this guy."

I smile just taking in all her words.

"Yeah..I love him." I say with a bright smile.

"Haha. K well, tell me how tonight goes, I'm off to school now." She said.