Sneaky

-Mai POV-

The minute I got home from work I cried and watched BTS music videos.

Lena calls.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Ok so..girls are really getting suspicious about everything. Are you ok?"

I sighed, "No..I'm worried it might cost Hoseok his career. I wouldn't want to be the cause!"

"Relax Mai, keep it cool. As of now they can't really prove anything. Just wait till it blows over. But I highly suggest to not hang with J-Hope for a while."

"But..we just-"

"Mai -_- get with the program. There are thousands of fans already cussing you out and aren't even sure if the rumors are true! Even though they are..scarily..."

"What if we just stop talking?" I asked.

"Girl what do you want me to say? I'm just hoping for the best."

"Fair enough.."

"I gotta get going. Schools early, call or text if anything, ok?"

"Arasso."

-click-

I know I shouldn't be worried this much about it, but still. I'm scared.

Armys take things very serious and go a little overboard. Especially when it comes to relationships and stuff with the boys.

Since I'm not Korean, I can only imagine what'd they say.

I hugged my knees and cried.

This sucks.

-text message-

'From Hobi: Mianhaeyo :/'

I didn't reply, I shut my phone off.

Sorry Hobi...but we haven't been seen together, and stuff is already getting feisty!

Twitter is loaded with suspicions and speculations.

Sigh.

Now I hope this all blows over.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

-A few Weeks Later-

Hobi and I never spoke again.

Maybe I overreacted a bit too much, but he shouldn't have said or posted anything in the first place. He should've been smarter and just ignored the question and not give hints but..I can't blame everything on him.

I hope he's ok, he hasn't updated on anything, neither of them have.

Somethings up..

Besides, the whole thing blew over, everyone has moved on.

Sigh. Whatever.

It was break time and I went to the Cafe to get my bubble tea. After I ordered I took a seat at a table alone.

Twitter is so dry, and so is Fancafe.

I sat there bored, slurping on my bubble tea.

I'm forever alone.

-giggling-

That's when I decided to look to my right and widen my eyes.

Jimin!

WITH A GIRL.

OMO!

I know it's Jimin, those glasses don't hide his cute face. And that snapback most certainly doesn't cover his luscious hair.