We GOOD?

I had a WONDERFUL night.

It was like a fairytale.

As if this is my Cinderella story.

Hoseok is my prince ^-^

He had me smiling the whole night, but of course he wasn't able to take me home. But he kindly called Eunice and I a cab, I'm dropping her off first.

I looked down at an adorable sleeping little innocent 18 year old. Who is madly in love with Jimin.

I smiled as I used Jimin's coat he gave her, and covered her up a bit since it was kinda chilly in the car.

Eunice yawned.

For sure she had a splendid night as well, Jimin did not leave her alone for one bit.

Although, I was wondering where Jungkook was, I didn't see him at all tonight

The driver pulled up at Eunice's house, I shook her and she woke up moments later.

I gladly helped her walk to her doorstep since she was half awake.

"Ok go on inside now, I'll call you tomorrow." I said.

She nods, "Goodnight unnie.."

Before the cab drove off, I made sure she walked in.

After I was dropped off and walked into my place, I kicked off my heels and started to undress, heading to the bathroom.

I walked into my restroom and turned on the warm water of my bathtub. I need a freaking bath to relax my aching feet. I hate heels. I prefer sneakers.

As the water runned, I took the time to undo my hairdo and remove all my makeup.

God what a night it was.

Hoseok and I danced the night away.

The way he held on to me, swayed me, whispered in my ear. How confident he was to dance with me in front of his management, clearly they thought it was just for the night. But whatever, they can think what they want, they don't know the truth.

Omg but I will never forget this night

Once everything was settled, I swooped into the bath and grabbed a bath pillow to support my neck and relaxed.

"Ahhhhh~"

This is the life.

Just going to close my eyes for a bit.

*ding dong*

O_× who THE HELL IS THAT?!

The bell rang three more times, as if someone desperately needs me to answer asap.

I groaned frustratingly and snatched my robe.

*ding dong*

"Coming!" I shouted.

It better be my boyfriend

I opened.

!!

"Jungkook?"

"Noona.." he sniffled, "I'm not ok.."

"Why? What's wrong? Come in." I offered and he gladly did so.

He's crying..

But why?

Is he hurt?

Shouldn't he be home? Sleeping?

I'm worried.

I sat him down at the couch, never imagining I'd see the one and only Jeon Jungkook in my living room.