Jeju Island (PT. 2)

"Have you ever been to Jeju Island?" My boyfriend asked.

"Uhmm..no.. but what are you-"

"Let's go then!" He cheered.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"C'mon it'll be fun, you and me on an island, exploring nature, learning new things and best of all, enjoying each others presence." He said.

I smiled at the thought of it, but this is unacceptable.

"No." I rejected.

"Haha!" He laughed, "Too late, Mai. I got us tickets already, booked our hotel, and my bags are packed. I'm waiting on you." He said.

"Liar," I retorted, "I bet you have nothing prepared and don't have the slightest clue where to start."

He sighed, "Yeah exactly..."

I giggled, "What is wrong with you?"

"Hey, I naturally have a positive mind so.. you can't blame me." He defended.

"Well I hope you aren't serious."

"I hope you aren't serious thinking I'm not serious." He answered.

"That doesn't make sense."

"It makes perfect sense! Oh please Mai just come! Please!" He begged.

"No!" I rejected, "Hoseok you can't, you're J-Hope, you got a career to work on-"

"When are you ever going to get it through your little head that I love you and that I'd do anything, for you."

Pause.

What?

"Despite that I'm famous, I feel normal when I'm with you because you know the real me. You love me for who I am.. like literally." He explained, "I don't think I'll ever find another girl that actually gets me, you and I have something very special, maybe more special than Hwayoung and Jimin. Especially after ALL we've been through," he added, "Look, all I'm saying is, why can't you take those risk for me too?"

Damn it, I hate when he does this to me, making me look like a bad girlfriend.

Ugh.

I sighed and smiled, "You're right.."

"I am? I mean- I am."

I giggled, "Babo.."

"You love me though~"

"True.."

"So yeah? You'll come?"

"Ok." I agreed.

"YYYAAYYYY!" He cheered.

I laughed and shaked my head, "So how are we going to do this?"

"Hmm.. well, Jimin said I should lie and say I need to be home.. make it seem like a family emergency?"

"What?" I exclaimed, "No that's stupid, plus it's wrong."

"Got any better ideas?"

"No.."

"Exactly."

"But don't use that excuse!" I told him.

"Mai, I'm going to do whatever I can."

I frowned, "Why? Wait no.. ugh. I just don't want you to go through the trouble."

"And I want to relieve happy times with you."

"Hobi.."

"I'm going to make up an excuse and I'll call you tomorrow to inform you whether we're doing this or not. Ok? For now just stay put. ARASSO?"