A Familiar Face

(A/N: So there were some technical difficulties, lmao that sounds funny but I'm assuming some of you didn't receive an update for my chapter "Cover Up" .-. ? Idk why but if you haven't read it please do, and if its blank please let me know. I have no idea whats going on but I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you!)

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! NO!" I exclaimed.

"Just let me explain." Detective Seung said.

Eunice: ARE YOU TRYING TO HELP US OR GET US KILLED?!

DS: Girls please, there's more to it.

"I DON'T CARE. HE TRIED TO KILL ME." I reminded.

Eunice: AND HE NEARLY RAPED ME!

General: Girls calm down, let the detective speak. Please. Eunice, calm down.

Eunice crossed her arms.

I remained serious.

DS: Just think about it-

Eunice: No.

Mom: Honey, please listen, this may help.

Eunice: Ew you're on board with this?

"Eunice let's just hear him out." I suggested, although I am completely disagreeing with his idea.

DS: Thank you, now as I was saying, think about it. We are not, psycho paths, we can't even begin to think like one because in all honesty, who knows how a psycho paths mind works anyway. We just categorize them as "crazy" "unormal" "unstable". But we never actually take time to really get inside their head and see why they are that way.

"It's fucking logic, they went through a rough time at some point." I said.

DS: In some cases that's not all, Mai. What I'm suggesting is that we get Joshua to cave into our trust again so that he can help us.

Eunice: How the hell will that bastard try and help us? I bet he'll just side with Shin-Mae!

DS: You're not understanding, girls. *sighs* Lee Shin-Mae is a psycho path right?

All: yeah..

DS: And she strikes at any given moment without warning, right?

All: Yeah O.o...

DS: Joshua did the same, right?

"Omg just get on with it!" I said in annoyance.

DS: Joshua will have some idea how Shin-Mae plays this game. It can help us keep you and the boys protected.

General: I think I understand what you mean.

Everyone looked at Eunices dad.

General: It's like, a psycho versus a psycho.

DS: Exactly.

Eunice: Do you even know how to do you're fucking job?

O.O

Mom: Eunice!

General: Young lady I raised you better than that.

Eunice: And when did you raise me? You were hardly ever there.

Oh shit.

General: Excuse me?

DS: Eunice I know this is hard-

Eunice: No! Shut up!

She gets up from her seat.

Eunice: You weren't nearly raped by this guy NOR were you nearly eaten by this crazy bitch. NOR were you attacked in public like Hoseok was. You don't know what it's like to actually be haunted by a psycho killer who craves to kill. I cannot believe you would even think of asking a guy just as bad as her for help! A guy that killed your sister! A guy you've been tracking down for years! NOW you want to ask for help like that never happened?! Please! I'm done getting protection from you, you suck!