Mai and Hobi Day!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I turned it off then called Lena.

Wonder what she's up to.

"Omg Mai!" She yelled.

"Whoa..What's up? Did I interrupt something?"

"No! But omg have you seen Twitter?!"

I sat up, "No. What's going on?"

"Ok so J-Hope lately has been updating weird things. Almost like hinting stuff and now there's pictures of him walking the streets late at night!"

"So?" I asked.

"So?! Do you know what this could mean! He could possibly be seeing someone!" She exclaimed.

My heart sunk to my stomach and I nearly cried. But I kept myself together and took a deep breath.

Damn, Armys aren't stupid. They notice everything.

"So he's seeing someone. Ok. What do you expect me to do?" I said.

"Uhm I don't know?! Help us figure out who's the bitch!"

?!

"Ok Lena, hold it together now..you're not even sure if he's seeing someone or not. Yet if he is, you're calling her a bitch and you don't even know her. Or know how she looks like. So who's the real bitch here?"

"You're defending her?!" She exclaimed.

"I'm defending Hobi!" I yelled, "He's a human being, he has rights. If he wants to see someone then let him!"

"I think you're missing something here. It's J-Hope, your bias. He won't be available anymore!"

"You act as if I even stand a chance!"

Pause.

I kinda do..

"I don't care! Whoever that bitch is, is going down. He can't date. Not yet. Amrys won't accept." She said.

"Real Amrys would." I muttered and hung up.

I'm so mad right now!

How could she even think that?!

Now I'm afraid to hang out with him, Amrys are already on the look out. Shit.

-phone rings-

'Hobi'

I answered, "Hey.."

"I'm sure you've seen what's going on.." he mumbled.

"Yeah..I have. I'm so sorry."

"No it's not you. I'm sorry. But we're still hanging out today."

"We are?" I asked.

"Yep! I'll be over in a bit. Keep the door unlocked if anything. So I can just slip in."

I chuckled, "Uhm..ok? Be careful though. And if you can't make it, its alright."

"I'll make it. See you soon~"

-click-

He MAKES ME SO HAPPY!

I sprang to my room and got a little dolled up, I let my hair down and dressed comfortably. Then picked up my apartment a bit, wouldn't want him to think I'm a slob. Hobi is a very organized person.

*ding dong*

"Eek!" I squealed and ran for the door.

Phew.

I opened, "Hey!"

He smiles and walks in, " Hey chingu~"

Hoseok is such a beautiful human being, I'm so grateful to have him here with me.