Out of Luck

-Mai POV-

Hoseok said to not get ready but I did a little something, I don't want to look like complete shit so yeah.

Lena just left to work and Hoseok should be here shortly.

Despite what happened last night, I gotta remain calm. What on earth happened to me?

What exactly are we dealing with?

I took the time to do a bit of research last night when Lena was asleep.

It wasn't a surprise I came across another article based on Shin-Mae.

She was known to have this thing for black magic but I wasn't too convinced.

There was another article that stated she had terrorized over 10 families in that last month. It was a heartbreaking thing to know, I guess I'm not the only one.

Although I think she did that because she's blood thirsty. That bitch rages to kill, she's ruthless.

Either way I was left with doubt, there wasn't much information to conclude that she's not human.

Maybe I am going a little crazy..perhaps it really is all in my head.

I shivered from the thought.

*ding dong*

And my boyfriends here.

I quickly made sure my hair wasn't such a mess then let him inside.

"Wow. Even without makeup you still look stunning." He smiled.

I blushed, "Oh shut up.."

He handed me a bouquet of flowers, "These are for you, to make up from last night..it was a really bad night.."

I took them from him, "Yeah..we're all over the news. Has detective Seung called you?" I asked.

"Nope. But lets forget about that for a moment." He said and leaned in for a kiss.

It caught me off guard but I dropped the bouquet and kissed him back.

He smiled within the kiss as his hands went up my shirt.

Sex really isn't big of a deal for me because I never cared that much about it. But every time Hoseok and I get down to it, it's like the best thing in the world. Not because he's J-Hope, but because of the way he does it. His passionate movements are so intense yet delicate at the same time.

We got to my room and he slammed me on the bed, "Hoseok.."

He removed his shirt, "Don't say anything.." he whispered.

We continued to kiss and undress each other, usually he takes his time but right now it's a rush and...I kind of like it.

Hoseok straddled me on top of him and admired me.

I smiled and avoided his gaze.

He caressed my arm, "I'm so lucky.." he whispered.

We locked eyes.

He smiled lightly, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.." he told me.

I wanted cry and tell him the same thing, but instead I just showed him.

I leaned down to gently start kissing his neck. Hoseok groaned and held on to my hips, one thing lead to another.

He sighed in satisfaction as I moaned when he entered me.

"Ah~...ohh.."

I started to move my hips in sync with his and we both lost control. I tilt my head backwards and allowed him to pleasure me all he wanted.