Self Rescue

-Hwayoung POV-

I sniffle as Jimin helped me lay down after helping me stop the bleeding.

"Are you sure you're ok? I'm so so SO sorry I hit you, I wasn't careful-"

I put my hand on his shoulder, "It was an accident. I'm ok. Not your fault."

"It's Mai's." He muttered.

I sighed and thought for a moment.

Although I did basically tell her to get away from me, I didn't mean it. I was mad at the moment, I wish I hadn't said what I did.

Everything just happened too fast and it needs to stop. All of this is ridiculous.

"Mai isn't at fault here.." I began.

"What?" He said in disbelief, "You were just crying hysterically!"

"I was in pain, Jimin!" I told him.

He pouted.

"Mai was just trying to help, she's been a great friend to me. I take back what I said about her," I informed, "She is not a waste of time, she is a blessing and I.." my lips quiver, "I love her like a sister.." my voice cracked and I cover my face.

Jimin embraced me, "Don't cry jagiya.."

I sobbed, "She'll never talk to me again.."

He pulls away, "Although I hardly know her...I'm sure she isn't mad at you. Better yet I bet she wishes none of this ever happened."

"You think so?"

He wipes my tear, "I know so, please stop crying. If you want, I'll apologize. I'll suck it up and stop being rude. I'm sorry.."

I sniffle and smile, "Jinjja?"

He nods and kisses my cheek, "Anything to make my Miss. Right happy," he cheered and held my hand that had the promise ring. He looked at it and smiled more then looked back at me, "Saranghaeyo.."

I giggled and snuggled close to him.

I'm sure things will get better.

I'm sorry unnie..

For now I'll give it time.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

-J-Hope POV-

She shut the door in my face as soon as she said those dreadful words.

"Mai!" I called out and banged against the door. "Mai!"

Silence.

My breathing grew heavy and my heart started pumping, "Mai open the door!" I screamed and banged my fist against the door, "MAI!"

Silence.

I punched the door, "Mai!!!"

She can't do this to me. No. Not now..not to me. Not over some shit like this, she did nothing wrong! It was never her fault!

I can't lose her this soon, "Mai open the door!" I shouted and kicked the door.

"Go away or I'm calling the cops! Just a press of a button!" She threatened.

"Go ahead!" I provoked, "Fucking press the damn button! Open the fucking door, Mai!"

"Just go.." her voice cracked, "You're free...safe..."

"No! You're not! I'm not leaving you!" I screeched.

Silence.

"Mai!" I cried, "Mai please open the door.." I squealed.