Morning of Boredom

Hiii nice meeting ya! BTW this is just a story for fun so please be light on the comments. If I get any :D anyhow sankyu for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

My alarm kept ringing as I reluctantly snail crawled out of the bed. My head was spinning as I tried to stand up.

"Emily come on!" my sister shouted as I was keeping my undigested dinner in place. I sighed as I mentally criticized everything around me as I did my morning rituals.

Another boring and normal day.

My head kept spinning and ringing as I entered my classroom. "morning!" my early bird of a classmate said. I smiled and nodded. My cousin Theresa Mae Padolina -or May for short- came in as I lay down on our classroom's small platform. Everything was too normal. Too mundane and too boring for my taste.

"2x+1 is a factor of..."

I internally sighed as I checked my watch. Arrrrgggg its so boring!!!! I gripped my hair and ruffled it to shake away my droopy eyes. I craned my neck towards my seatmate/cousin. "maaaaaayyy!! I am soooo bored!" she didn't answer. She was too busy and eager to listen to my hatest subject in the world. MATH!

"alright that's all for today"

Finally, I heard my boring of a teacher said. Everybody was so eager to stand I stood with them and bid her goodbye. I leaped and moved my sore body around my chair and turned to my other bestfriend, Shyamelissa Sunder. "Sham!" I happily cried. She looked at me with her Indian eyes. "yeah?" I shrugged and gave her my innocent grin. She just gave me her what-the-hell? and are-you-bored? look. I scanned my eyes on her Indian half Filipino face until I stopped once again to her dark brown Indian orbs. I nodded and slumped myself on my uncomfortable chair and grabbed my phone. I checked my albums which isn't filled with selfies. I don't selfie. Well not ALWAYS. After I got bored admiring my saved photos. I pressed my UB reader icon. I scrolled down to check what possible books should I read.

The legend series? Nah contented of the ending. Infernal devices? Nope too much pain. Bane Chronicles? Naaah "magnus and alec together" wound is still fresh. The maze runner? Naaahh too much feels I might die reading. Seven wonders? Just finished the newly published book and the story is still fresh. Arrrrggg!!!!

I forcefully closed my phone and wailed again. "I am toooooooo bored to function!!!" I felt everyone shut up. "why don't you read something?" Michael said as they slowly paused the talk with his friends.

"Can't. Nothing to read." I mumbled. After a few minutes of wailing and kicking and trying to make myself busy, the lunch bell chimed. I leaped and went out the classroom to get some fresh air. It was still the third week of August and I was already bored of my grade 10 life.

Leave a comment and tell me whats inside those pretty heads. Please?
-k