Have Fun on Your Trip

Chapter 17

"Make sure that you would keep us in speed dial. Text or call me where you are or when you get there. You know the drill okay?" my mom gave me my phone as she made sure she's in speed dial. I playfully rolled my eyes and nodded. "yes mom don't worry." "alright then. See you in a week"

I waved her goodbye as I finally got on the hover bus. Yeah remember, the cars are already hovering but mostly passenger cars. So yeah. I walked to the far end of the bus as I saw Rose. Sham and May sitting at the last part of the bus. I smiled as I placed my bag on the seat and got my earphones and played my music.

My body was forcefully shaken up when Sham was shaking me to life. "wake up!!! We're here!" she said pissed. I placed my earphones in my pocket and went out the bus last with my knapsack. "I was expecting something fun. I aint expecting some old museum that we went last year" Rose mumbled pissed. Slowly, we entered when we were greeted by balloons and some welcome banners. "hello! Welcome! We are here to show you the past and the future of the machines." said the girl with short auburn hair with a flower headband.

Reluctantly, we followed the enthusiastic tour guide who was explaining the past power plants, the past phones, past cameras past this and past that.

I'm bored! My subconscious groaned. Ignoring the tour guide, I made my way towards something that caught my eye. A big red button! "What's this for?" I asked to no one in particular. "you have great eyes miss! Before that was the button that could erase a whole nation. It's a-" "a bomb" all of us continued with a bored and we-know-that tone.

Feeling embarrassed, the tour guide who's name is Chastity lead us to "the new section"
"here we are! The raw ideas of our great creators! The hover cars! The HD glasses and more! Some are inspired from the movie Doctor Who! Here, you can see the first idea of the robocop. It's from the idea of a dalek. Also the great attraction and dream of our creators! Their very own TARDIS! And it's bigger in the inside! The tardis is the time machine of doctor who that he-" " you mean THE DOCTOR not doctor who" I rolled my eyes saying. Everyone snickered as Chastity felt embarrassed again. Hey! It's not my fault! She embarrassed my fandom!

Getting more embarrassed by the moment as she tried to explain electromagnetic spectrum, she quickly dismissed us frantically giving each of us some pins and ribbons to promote the museum.

Laughing, we quickly moved to our next destinations. Some museums, labs, museums, labs again and boring places. I mean it wouldn't be boring if they would show us other than something related to our lessons.

Stopping in the middle of nowhere yet outside a gas station with food and bathrooms, we went out buying a lot of food and stretched our legs. "What's the point of this trip again?" May asked killing her keyboard. "for intellectual crap or what not" Sham said waving her arms around. Rose let out a groan as I leaned on the table trying to sleep when my phone vibrated.

Emily! Where are you? Your last text was like two hours ago!

I rolled my eyes as I tapped my phone.

Mom I texted 3 minutes ago. Chill, we're stopping for a while and crap knows where we're going next.

I replied and tried to sleep again when my phone vibrated.

Alright then, be safe sweetie.

Okay, see you in a week mom

After the mom session, everyone rode in and happily made our way to our destined rest house.

After hours of traveling, we finally stopped and got to our rest house. Everyone stopped and gawked at our rest house. I mean seriously who couldn't gawk at it! It's humongous! It's a Victorian style but with modern furniture. When I say modern furniture, it's fully equipped with the recent gaming equipment, game consoles and more. Even the fridge is full of goods! It can supply us for like a year!

"Craaaaaapp this is soooo cool!" Jay shouted in delight as he checked the goods inside the fridge. "waaaaaaahhhhhhh can I eat the cake?!" Noreen asked like a kid.

Suddenly, the crowd became thicker as it is as they gawk at the goods. "This is so cool!" Judelyn and Roselin said jumping up and down on the big comfy sofa, and believe me when I say that IT CAN HOLD UP TO 60 PEOPLE! I mean my class is just 30 so yeah, it is a very biiiigg sofa.

I released a satisfying sigh when I saw Rose, May and Sham crowding the television. I made a small jog and saw them scanning the DVDs. "Let's watch a movie!" Rose excitedly said. I checked their choices. Eragon, Descendants, Jaws, Piranhas, World War Z, Warm Bodies, Golden Compass, Jurassic world.

Since we picked Jurassic World, we readied our popcorns and started the movie. The others also started to take their places on the sofa and we watched until dusk.

5 hours of watching and 5 hours of fun! The last movie we watched was Tron until we feel hungry. Quickly, Rema, Sham, Judelyn, Roselin and Josephine made their way to the kitchen. And heck! The kitchen us huuuge! It's like the TV show master chef!

Expectedly, our chefs made a whole wonderful, mouthwatering feast from the supplies. We gathered around the dining table and said our prayers and ate.

This is perfect! My subconscious said. I mean why not? No message from the blank and we are here enjoying ourselves every minute.