A Trip down to Memory Lane III

Please read :3
starting from this chapter I think the others will have their own point of view cause it's hard if they don't have hihihihi I'll start off with Rose

Chapter 32

Rose's point of view

We scurried in the night like rats and stayed low. I glanced at my team who are scanning the area. Even though we can't be seen, we still hid and did precautionary measures. "we're close." Mel said in a hushed voice only we can hear. "wait, if this place is under quarantine, shouldn't be covered with electric fences, land mines and guarded by heavy loaded guys?" Judelyn asked innocently. "it only happens in the movies Judy" Vincent said giving her a pat on the head. I bit back a laugh seeing how normal they still act, but then again, we aren't normal anymore.

"look there it is! Well, scratch the land mines, electric fences and guards are present" Roselin said as she crept closer to the fences and was covered by the delivery truck that was parked across the place. "well, we do have the upper hand of not being seen. Why don't we just walk?" Vincent asked me. "not really a good idea." I answered softly as I locked my gaze on the door. "why not?" now they're asking me in unison. Crap. I hate being interrogated. "there's a chance of disturbance in our own real projectors and-" I saw their faces saying English please? "Let's just say there's a possibility that they can see us because the main track of this trip is to follow Doctor Heus and yet here we are splitting up and searching for clues that might change the future that'll make us physically here" I inhaled and stared at them again and saw the expression in their faces that say Hmmm probably. "so?" I asked "Let's stick to the plan of sneaking and sleuthing" Mel said nodding her head like those toys in the car. "alright then" the others agreed and finally, we conjured a plan to get inside that steel door.

"alright, ready?" I asked them as we painted ourselves to camouflage. You know, like Peeta from Hunger Games. "alright, Mel and Judy you'll sneak at the sides making sure to distract the guards at that side. Vincent, you'll make a distraction that'll keep the guard in front with the guards at the side super duper busy. Push them off a pit or something and lastly, Roselin and I will enter the warehouse and dunno maybe we'll find out something like how candies are made" I gave an innocent shrug as they tried so hard to silence their laugh.

"okay, 3, 2, 1 go!" I said and the mission started. At first, Mel and Judy had a hard time distracting the guards because of the dark. But who told you we weren't resourceful, Mel grabbed a pebble, threw it to the first guard. Next, Judelyn flashed a torch on their faces and specifically their eyes and blinded them for a few minutes and off they played tag. Vincent on the other hand decided to play spooky. He made animal noise that makes the whole atmosphere eerie, and it's like the moment wants it to be eerie aswell. I saw how tensed the guard is when Vincent made a rustling noise behind the bush like something happened there and there was a kind of struggle. Well I kind of hand it to you, these guys are totally on the next best actors and actresses list. They need an Oscar!

Enough Rose! Get to it!

Mentally slapping myself, Roselin and I dashed inside the steel door which is surprisingly easy to open. Dumb movies! Making us think that these babies are hard to open. When we got inside, we fished out torches and was greeted by a spacious place. "I'll go left, you go right" Roselin said as she beamed the light to the left. I nodded and went on my way. Ever get the feeling that you're been watched? Uh huh, that's how it is. Goosebumps started to prick my forearms as I moved in deeper. Having doubts on what's behind the dark, I hard rattling of footsteps. I quickly turned off my torch and hid with a pounding heart.

Light beamed beside me as I heard Roselin panting. Her eyes gleamed with fright and pain as she scanned her eyes in the dark. "Rose!?" she called out. "here" I called out to her as I stopped as I saw a messy work table full of wirings and wrenches and tools. "what did you find?" I asked as she got her breath back. "something worth starring at! Come on!" she said as she half dragged and half pulled me into the darkness.

Blue light filled my eyes as her dragging and pulling lessened. My heart skipped a beat and was fairly ready to jump out of my system as I saw "it" clearly. "tubes!" Roselin shouted. "huge tubes that are filled with blue water thingy and body parts are floating inside!" she yelled. Bile started to crawl their way up from my stomach to my mouth as I reached out to the body parts. "not just body parts. These are teenage body parts. See that palm? It's been vandalized. I'm guessing it's a guy's hand." I managed to conclude. "what would they want with these?!" she gestured forcefully to the tubes. 5 tubes to be precise. "I don't know but let's find out."

"Experiment #327
Experiment #327 is to know if the remaining body parts of a teenager can still be used. This experiment concluded that only the important and the first priority organ can be used and the other parts need to be thrown out. Thus conclude that about 20,000 sacrifices must be made to reach the quota.

Signed by Doctor Hues
P.S must be kept secret until the announcement.

"what the freaking hell?!" I shouted as I slammed the small office table the journals were kept. "we need to take this with us." Roselin said. "I know but, I'm guessing we can't, we are still holograms as you say it." I said in frustration. "then let's bring it to Michelle and Noreen or even Philip. They can memorize this things." she said. "okay! Let's bounce!" I replied clutching the journal. "Let's-" Roselin started when the steel doors opened. "we need to get out of here. They brought friends" Judelyn said panting. "and they have scary friends" Mel added with the same panting rhythm. "girls! Let's go!" Vincent's voice said and we scurried away like rats.

--------
Having a serious headache @_@
Also I want to greet a very special person! Noreen Louise Borces who's 16 today! Thank you for being an awesome manghud! And this chapter and the next chapter is for you lels :3 happy birthday. Wifi is BAAAAAAACCCCKKK

LeoReenSerino
-k