I am Coming

DEDICATED TO ukiisthename for the awesomeness :*

Chapter 11

I managed to walk like nothing has happened. I stood up wiping all the tears and made a sprint towards the girl's bathroom. I entered a cubicle and texted the three of them. "help. Don't know what to do." I hit the send button and went out. I splashed some cold water on my face when my phone vibrated. I quickly dried my hands and read the message. "why where are you?" Sham asked."staying inside the bathroom first." I pressed send. "I'm at my locker, be right there." May replied. "sorry still waiting for my stupid sister. Can't come." I was about to reply when the bathroom door opened, it was May and Sham. I gave them a tight nod and made a quick reply to Rose. "it's okay. Fill you up later." I turned off my phone and made a slow motion glance towards them. "What happened?" my cousin started. "and why do you smell of dump?" Sham interjected. With a gulp, I told them everything. I finished talking right before the morning bell ringed. Both flinched and started sweating uncontrollably. I bit back a comment as I pulled them out the bathroom and into our first period in class.

My mind keeps flashing what happened earlier like a broken video tape. I bit my lip as I strain to listen to the teacher as she talks about entrepreneurs and businesses. Fortunately, the teachers were once again called into an emergency meeting so she just left us some homework and made a run for it. I banged my head softly into my armchair and tried to sleep. "Em, someone is looking for you." Ahn's soft voice made me open my eyes. I craned my neck to check who that was. I marched towards the door and found my clubmate. I gave her a strained smile and asked. "yeah?" Lilian just gave a short smile and asked me a favor. "Hey Emily, Miss Scolrido was wondering if you could follow up January about this." I flinched when I heard January's name. Tears started to pool in my eyes as I faked a yawn. I gave her a nod and printed my signature to the paper she handed me. I got the memo and marched towards my chair.

It was January. She was your acquaintance, she admired you of your articles and work! But you didn't do anything to help her.

Unconsciously, tears fell down my arm chair as I read the memo. Why am I so useless?! What is really happening?! Why is it happening to us? My trail of thought was interrupted when an announcement was heard. "All students please find your way to the gymnasium for a brief seminar. Again, all grade levels, students, please find your way to the gymnasium for a brief seminar thank you." static followed as shouts and catcalls are heard. I turned to face my classmates as they shouted. "Can we just stay here?" Celtin said in a hoarse voice. "we cant. You heard her ALL STUDENTS" our president Ahn replied. Sham and May gave me a soft tap and planned to enter there last. I stood up and pushed the command that was given by our principal. "come on guys. Let's get going" withba sigh, they reluctantly stood up and marched themselves towards the gymnasium. When we managed to let everyone go down, Rose came running to our classroom as we heard the topic of the seminar.

The upcoming future. Starting from the government then to the people.
-With the help of students

I flinched as I smelled copper and tasted blood. May and Sham seems to hear the topic and made different gestures that means they are nervous as heck! Rose just gave us her, what-the-hell-is-wrong look. We managed to fill her in when her jaw dropped, her eyes turned as big as saucers and felt goosebumps.

"are you alright?!" she asked me using her mother tone. "yeah I'm fine." I replied with another strain smile. We went silent for a moment when we heard the speaker greeting everyone. "Let's go. We don't want to be late with destiny." May said in a sarcastic voice. We all nodded in agreement when we saw someone wearing the same tie and suit. Our phones vibrated and out came the familiar flashing of letters.

Tick tock, we're starting. You need to join if you wanna solve the riddle. Then again you can't. Cause I am coming.

-------------
Woah
-k