Nothing But Pain

Chapter 13

I woke up with a stir as I managed to sit back straight on the headboard of the bed. Wait headboard?! I checked my surroundings and calmed down when I saw the bold letters infirmary. I tried to stand up when the curtain that separates the visiting station and the sick beds parted. I stopped struggling when Miss Oswen came into view.

"How are we feeling Miss?" she asked with her cool soothing tone. I let out a small smile and replied. "quite good thank you." but the world really loves to prove me wrong. My head ached as I said those words and made me bump my head into the headboard. danggit! Miss Oswen quickly cradled my head and gave me painkillers and a glass of water. I happily accepted it and drank it. She managed to gave me a smile and went out.

With my wobbly legs, I tried to stand up. Right after my work-you-damn-leg session, my attention was taken by a note left beside a bag filled with delicious foods. I took the note first and sat on the bed.

Dear Miss

Hey! I'm really sorry for not catching you earlier. Truth be told I still need a lot of training to be snappy. Don't worry though cause I made sure you're taken care off! Even your tiger of a friends. Damn they sure are wild! They made me buy all those goods to make sure they won't sue me for not helping. Anyway, my dad told me that if you need your very own lecture. Just come down to the office and we'll gladly talk about it.

Eat more okay?

Sincerely,
Alexandre

P.S save me from your friends

I laughed lightly after reading the letter but was quite distubed by the "private session" crap! I need to get out of here! I was about to walk away when I heard snoring. Wait snoring? Oh right. This is the infirmary! Ofcourse someone is sleeping! I mentally slapped myself when I opened the curtain. I bit back a laugh ae I saw my friends sleeping on the sick beds. Damn, they are awesome. I was about to nudge them awake when Sham woke up.

"great! The sleeping beauty has awaken!" suddenly May and Rose woke up. "you weren't sleeping were you" I asked in my what-a-lame-thing tone. They just laughed at me and attacked the food on the table. "thanks for saving us princess. I don't know what I would do if we were kept in there." Sham flinched. I just and grabbed some popcorn she was eating. May took the Pringles and ate them slowly while Rose took the candies out of their boxes and ate them. After a while, we planned to go home so we straightened the place up.

It was already 5:54 when we were halfway towards home when we saw a SUV tailing 3 students. Rose managed to push us behind a moldy building and shushed us. We stayed silent when my gut told me to get away from here.

My mind was racing when we heard screaming and banging. I quickly gripped Rose's hand as she squeezed back. Suddenly, the whole place became foggy. "damn what the hell-" May started when we realized too late.

It was sleeping gas and this scent is one of the volatile ones.

Halothane.

--------
Halothane!!! *gasps* huhuhuhu no dedications today.
-k