Newsflash

Dedicated to SilverFangz cause she's my ojou ahahahaha

Chapter 9

It was Sunday. After we went to church, I started my morning activities done every Sunday. I started cleaning and sweeping the house. After a few handful of activities, I made my way towards my room. I changed into my favorite loose shirt and boxer shorts and tied my dyed hair into a messy bun. I forcefully lied down and started to yawn making plans to sleep. Suddenly a soft stab of event made me jump up and made my heart race like I was running. I grabbed my midnight bag and opened the folder that made us steal like a pro. I opened it up and read every single biography starting from the grade 7. I continued reading when a few knockw brought me back. "How long are you gonna stay in your messy room. Get out of there it's lunch time!" the familiar bossy voice of my sister rang and bounced off my walls. I rolled my eyes and shoved away the files and went down.

I sat down across my mom's seat and gave her a smile. She smiled back as she placed a minimum amount of rice on my younger sister's plate. My dad was already chomping off the chicken leg while my sister was still mixing our ice cold juice. You really are a bad daughter Emily. My conscience started. Your parents had given you everything while you just made a Mortal Sin! You must be punished! Along with your friends. Arrrrgggg I want to kill myself sometimes. It's like my conscience and I live separately. I know what I did stupid ass. I promise I'll confess everything. My conscience stayed silent. I made a victorious grin when it replied. Everything??... Yes, everything. After that my conscience and I stopped fighting and concentrated in eating. After a while, my sisters started clearing the whole table while I do the dishes. I grabbed my apron and started washing when the telly was turned on. I was greeted by a news flash.

Earlier today, another set of kidnapping happened. The same students in a similar school. The only difference is the numbers. Before it was just three students but now it turned into ten as we speak. No ransom call nor terrorism attack has happened that was expected to happen. What does the kidnappers want? Do they want to be famous? Or is this just for kicks? This is Catarina Hassael reporting live.

The news flash ended with a bit of static and finally my dad changed the channel. My heart kept racing as I continued remembering the kidnapping. Was it a coincidence? Or in purpose. I quickly washed the dishes and dashed towards my room having the excuse "my head hurts"

I silently locked my door and motioned myself to my bed. I retrieved my files under my pillow and continued reading. I was halfway through the grade 9 when my eyelids dropped. I heartily accepted drowsiness and went to sleep.

I woke up not later than three in the afternoon. I released a heavy yawn and went down to get some refreshments. I saw my sister totally serious surfing the net. I rolled my eyes as she browse Douglas Booth's movies. I walked towards the comfy sofa and turned on the telly. Another news flash greeted me.

We interrupt this program for this breaking news. Today we managed to find the midnight colored van that happens to be carnapped. But the question is, where are the kidnapped kids? And why are they kidnapping them? Earlier today, we managed to attain another kind of information that 15 students had been abducted. They suspect that the abductor is someone close thus having the thought of changing the staff members. The objective is not yet know but still the police and the inspectors will be doing their very best.

I changed the channel and watched an episode of doctor who instead. After a few moments my phone vibrated awkwardly and I jumped away from my vibrating phone. When it died down, I snatched it and opened it up.

I'm coming

The message flashed. I released a heavy sigh when it vibrated again.

You have something of mine.

--------
Oh crap what is that something?!
-k