One Movie to Go

Chapter 3

I woke up with a groan. My body feel so sore, tired and muscle-ly. I rolled on my bed as my mom knocked on my door. "Emily, time to get up." I slowly moved my upper body but winced in pain when I was halfway through standing. I fell down on my bed and groaned more. Hey! I can be a cat! If this continues. Well, cats dont need to go to school. My subconscious suddenly answered. I mentally rolled my eyes and pushed myself out of the fluffy, warm, tempting bed. I was about to sleep again when mom's knocking grew louder. I groaned and entered the bathroom.

I arrived in school with my cousin. Both of us were silent as we entered the campus. Not until we entered our classroom.

This time, the highlight of what's happening in school is making us watch a stupid old movie. I mean I love movies its just that I dont really like those old movies that only talks about politics and such. But Sham really likes those kinds of things so I cant talk to her. While my cousin who sits beside me is completely bored she fell asleep. I on the other hand is searching for something. Something that can't make me yawn. I grab my phone and started aimlessly scanning when the sound effects of the movie caught my attention. The girl was running. She was panting so hard she was at the first stage of hyperventilating. I focused my gazed on the screen when footsteps came. She hid behind huge doors and covered her mouth.

"What's happening!" I mentally asked myself. "it's gotta be a coincidence." I replied back to my subconscious when the girl was grabbed by huge hands. I gawk and gasped when the only thing I had in my mind is

Run

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hungry as heck. Want some pizza?!
-k