Meet Me ASAP

Chapter 4

After the movie, I stared into the void. My mind was spinning, my heart was pounding and I can't even talk this weird dreams I have. No, not to my parents, my friends or teachers. I keep all the weirdness to myself.

When we actually got back from the Audio Visual Room, my classmates prepared themselves for Physical Education again. Right now I heard soft curses about how tiresome it is. Normally I would rant the same but my dream won't let me. It's like its telling me something so important I need to know what it is. I need to know it fast too because I can feel that something is not right and it needs an awfully lot of running.

We went down with our bottles of water at hand and entered the gymnasium. We did our warm ups, some dancing and then running. This time I am determined to run.

After the whole period of running, my  mind was put to a rest. It's like I can do anything!

You barely run a few kilometers!

My subconscious contradicted. I mentally rolled my eyes and made a soft jog towards Sham and May. When I got there, they handed me my refilled bottle of water when a black tinted car made way inside the campus. We exchanged looks when one peculiar man with the tie and suit came out from the car. Feeling our gazes, the man spared as a glance and brought shivers into our spines. "who do you think that was?" May asked in a whisper. "I don't know but I want to find out" Sham replied in the same tone of voice. Run! My subconscious said. Get away from here my subconscious said again. "guys, let's get going. The others are-" I didn't finish my thought when we saw our principal with the guy and gave us another glance and whispered to her. "we are out!" I hissed. Both nodded and made a run for it.

We managed to arrive in our destined classrooms without delay. Shortly, we grabbed our school uniforms and changed quickly. After a few woosh and pwoossh I waw already back in my sailor uniform. After a while, I heard a screeching of tires kissing the gravel. I ran towards the corridors and managed to catch a glimpse of the car driving away in such a speed. I raise my brow in confusion and started to take a break inside the classroom when Sham speaked out of nowhere. "It was a governmental car." she gave me her can-you-believe look. I just let out a small innocent shrug when the speakers let out the familiar ding ding ding dong. It means someone is gonna annnouce something. "Teachers please meet me in the office ASAP. I repeat. Teachers please meet me in the room ASAP!" the speakers turned off. A shiver ran down my spine when u felt our principal's wavering voice. I inhaled a load out of air and mumbled. "This is not good."