S e v e n t e e n

S t e p h e n

Three weeks had passed since I tasted Kayla and I'd been craving her more than usual. Every time we hang out I found myself straining to keep my hands by my side, and it was getting harder and harder. Kayla would constantly wear little to nothing when I was around, teasing the hell out of me. I love it but at the same time she was killin' me.

From: Babyygirl 

Hey, what are you doing?

To: Babyygirl

I was actually just about to call you!

From: BabyyGirl

Well what did you want?

To: BabyyGirl

For you to forget you're a good girl and crawl into bed with me ;)

From: Babyygirl

HAHA, we're friends Steph. Plus, you aren't ready for me :)

To: Babyygirl

Yeah okay..

From: Babyygirl

Wanna come over? Swim?

To: Babyygirl

On my way

Opening my door I frozen when I saw Daphne standing there. Dressed in nothing but a oversized sweater and knee socks, she pushed her way into my home. Confused I turned to face her as she sat on the living room sofa.

"Umm?"

"Well don't just stand there, come join me!" She beamed.

Annoyed, I shut the door and walked over to stand in front of her. My patience was already thin from our last encounter and now she was just pushin' her luck.

-Flashback-

5 weeks ago

From Daph:

Stephen, I need you.

Now!

Rushing out the door I made my way to the hotel Daphne was staying at! I don't know why I felt obligated to come to her aid every time she called but I did.

"Daphne Nassina??" I blurt completely out of breath. Smirking the lady at the front desk slid me her room key and told me the room number. Ignoring her, I nod my head and hurry to the elevator.

"305, 306, 307, 308.." I knocked on the door, more like pounded. Minutes flew by before she pulled it open revealing her risky attire. Placing a hand on my cheat I regulated my breathing before I started asking questions.

"What's going on?" I rasped, stepping inside and checking out the area. Looking left and right I saw nothing. Walking to the bedroom I searched the closets and bathroom before going to to where she was standing. I don't know why I inspected the place but I wanted to make sure she wasn't in any real danger.