Wicked Scary

"Tommy are you sure about this," Newt scanned the wall of pictures him and his boyfriend were currently standing in front of.

"Yes Newt, it's Halloween!" Thomas grinned.

"I just don't get the point, you dress up in something scary or something that shouldn't even count as bloody clothes and parade around the streets?"

"Stop being such a fun killer Newton," Thomas stuck his tongue out then turned back to the wall.

"I thought you weren't going to call me that?"

"It slipped," Thomas smirked.

Newt rolled his eyes but walked up behind Thomas and wrapped his arms around him from behind, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Tommy," he said softly, his breath making the hair stand up on Thomas's neck.

"Yeah?" Thomas shuddered.

"We should just go home and not buy costumes," he lightly pressed his lips on Thomas's jaw line.

"Seducing me isn't going to work, we're not going home empty handed!" Thomas, even though it took a lot of willpower, detached himself quickly from Newt.

"Please Tommy," Newt pouted adorably, making Thomas's knees weak but he stood his ground.

"You better pick something or we're gonna be here all day," Thomas just winked at the Brit and laughed when he sighed loudly

Sometimes he really hated Thomas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Newt get out of the shucking car!" Thomas stomped his foot as he desperately pulled on the locked door, trying to get his boyfriend out.

"No this is bloody stupid," Newt crossed his arms, his breath slightly fogging the window up.

"I promise we can make out when we get home as long as you behave," Thomas groaned, pounding a fist on the window.

"Promise?"

Thomas nodded and Newt slowly unlocked the car and climbed out.

Thomas suppressed a laugh as he saw his blushing mess of a boyfriend in his cute little angle costume. He finally convinced Newt to wear the white pants and matching sweater with the little halo on his fluffy blonde hair. Thomas looked down at his red outfit and played with the devil horns on his head. Yes, they were THAT couple, they did couple costumes. (Costume credit idea to tylerposeyspack )

"It's just Minho's party, he wont make fun of you, now come on everyone's probably there already," Thomas gently intertwined his fingers with Newt and practically dragged him to the party.

When they reached the front door of the medium sized house belonging to Minho the knocked on the dark wood front door. It almost immediately swung open causing Newt to desperately pull on Thomas's hand as a week attempt at escape.

"There's the two lovebirds," Minho grinned and he bumped Thomas's shoulder.

"Hey Minho," Thomas laughed. He was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off every curve of his abs and black jeans with cat ears on his perfectly styled hair. (Credit to voidodylan )

"A cat Minho? Really?" Newt peaked out from behind Thomas to shake his head at his friend.

"Hey, say I don't look hot in this shirt," Minho smirked. Thomas protectively put his arms around Newt's waist as if to say back off.

Minho shook his head and chuckled,"Thomas you are so whipped." Then he walked inside with the other two behind him.

There was some weird Halloween music playing through the house which fit with the decorations.

"You did good here Minho," Thomas nodded, inspecting the house.

"Thanks shank," Minho grinned as they reached the kitchen.

"Food, drinks, people, and empty rooms upstairs if you know what I mean," Minho winked as Newt turned 100 shades of red.

"I'm kidding," Minho laughed, ruffling his friend's hair,"enjoy yourselves, but not to much!"

Thomas groaned as he watched his friend hurry away, shaking with laughter.

Newt was still as red as a tomato.

Thomas smiled and pulled his boyfriend into his chest, hugging him tightly.

"I love you," he said kissing the top of his head.

"I love you too," he mumbled, snuggling his face into his boyfriends shirt.

"Now come on let's have some fun," Thomas smiled giving Newt a quick peck on the lips before leading him into the living room where everyone was dancing.

"Tommy, I'm not dancing," Newt frowned as he watched the people move their bodies around to the beat of the strange music.

"Baby come on," Thomas stuck out his lip and batted his eyes.

He knew that always worked.

"Fine, one song," Newt said almost so softly Thomas almost didn't hear.

Before he could change his mind they were out on the dance floor. It took Newt awhile to warm up but once he did he was grinning and swaying his hips in rhythm to Thomas's.

They laughed and bumped into each other in their lack of grace. Both boys were horrible dancers but it made it even more fun.

"Look who finally broke out of his shell," Gally said, joining them for a brief moment. He was dressed as Bob the Builder, who would've guessed?

Newt blushed but smiled,"yeah I'm actually having fun."

"Good," Gally smiled then turned to Thomas,"I still don't like you shank."

Thomas chuckled,"hate you too Gal."

Gally tipped his builders hate and dispersed into the crowd again.

Newt yawned and rubbed his little eyes.

"You wanna get going?" Thomas moved closer to Newt and cupped his face in his hands.

The brit nodded and they went to go find Minho.

After saying goodbye to everyone they hopped into Thomas's car and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight," Thomas placed a light kiss on Newt's forehead. They were both laying down in the bed, wrapped up in the blankets to try and keep out the cold.

"Cuddle me Tommy," Newt said, his voice groggy from being half asleep.

Thomas smiled and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's small frame.

"I like Halloween," Newt murmured as he sighed and snuggled into Thomas's chest.

"I like it too," Thomas chuckled and played with Newt's hair.

"You looked so cute in those little red jeans," Newt's eyes fluttered open.

"You're exhausted, go to sleep," Thomas kissed his head again.

"I know, but I just really like those pants," Newt said softly before his eyes dropped shut again,"and Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"I didn't forget what you promised me."

"Okay," Thomas laughed,"sleep, I'll kiss you as much as you want in the morning."

Newt grinned at that and adjusted himself so he was comfortable, with his head on Thomas's chest ans their arms around each other.

"You're so cute Tommy....I love you," Newt said as he drifted off to sleep and light snores escaped his lips.

"I love you too Newt," Thomas beamed as he slowly drifted to sleep himself.

Hey guys! Sorry, long time no update but I'm making a Halloween series that'll go on for this whole weekend so :D I love Halloween. Thanks for reading, remember to vote and comment!