You're Definitly Drunk

I love writing drunk characters idk why so enjoy!

"Newt you have to come get your boyfriend...like now," Minho's voice played through Newt's phone as he sighed.

"You let him drink?! Bloody hell Minho....what's he doing?"

"Oh uh...you don't really want to know," Minho whispered.

"Why are you whispering? What is he doing?!" Newt was starting to get mad.

"Um...he thinks my tree, outside, is you and he's um....how fast can you get here?"

"15 minuets," Newt grabbed his keys and slipped on a random pair of shoes.

"THOMAS! DON'T DO THAT....Uh I'll see you soon Newt," Minho quickly hung up the phone.

Newt hurried into his car and, since it was late, he sped through the empty roads to Minho's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tommy!" Newt yelled as he parked his car and got out of it as fast as he could.

Thomas has his arms wrapped tightly around the tree and had his face sashed against the side of the trunk.

"Tommy," Newt said, gently rubbing his back.

"Minho, guess what? I love Newt so much," Thomas slurred as he dropped to the ground.

"What did he have?" Newt crossed his arms and glared at Minho.

"Just some vodka...but it was mixed with Sprite I swear!"

"I'm gonna kill you," Newt groaned as he knelt next to Thomas.

"Hey Tommy, I'm gonna take you home okay?" Newt softly said. He kissed the drunk boy's forehead only to be swatted away.

"Stop, I have a boyfriend," Thomas slurred as he shook his head.

"Come on, get in the car," Newt sighed as he motioned for Minho to help him.

Minho effortlessly tossed the hammered boy over his shoulder and started walking to Newt's car.

"I'm on a plane!" Thomas laughed as he lifted his arms up as if he was flying.

Minho rolled his eyes and motioned for Newt to open the car door.

"This is hit fault, don't even give me attitude," Newt snapped as he helped lay Thomas down in the backseat.

"Hey be thankful I stopped him from taking his pants off and giving that tree a strip show!" Minho sassed.

Newt sighed and closed the car, "I'll see you later."

"Hey, I'm sorry," Minho ruffled his friends hair then smiled and disappeared up his driveway and back into his house.

"Alright Tommy boy, let's get you in bed," Newt said as he got in the drivers seat and started the car.

"Take me to Newt's house. I wanna cuddle him and maybe make out a little. He's really good at that? Did you know? His lips feel really good?" Thomas grinned stupidly as he kicked his legs up in the backseat.