You Will?

When I get 20k reads should I do a small chapter with like 20 facts? I think it would be a fun way to celebrate and you guys could get to know me more. Anyways  here's some more Newtmas trash!

Newt's phone buzzed loudly as he was walking to his car after work. He pressed accept before checking who it was and pinched the phone between his shoulder and ear while unlocking the car and getting in.

"Hello?"

"Newt!" Thomas' overly excited voice blared through the speaker.

"What's up? I'm about to drive home," Newt said as he started the car.

"Don't go home," Thomas said, "meet me at that coffee shop where we first met."

"Why?" Newt asked as he leaned back in his seat, "what are you up to?"

"I'm not allowed to ask my stunning, amazing boyfriend out for coffee?"

"Okay," Newt laughed as he stared driving, "I'll be there in 5, love you."

"Love you too!" Thomas added cheerfully before hanging up.

Newt grinned as he put his phone down, 3 years with that kid and he still got butterflies when he said those words.

____________

"Newton!" Thomas grinned as Newt pulled up to the shop, "don't get out of the car."

"Um, alright," Newt scrunched his eyebrows as Thomas got in the passenger seat.

"Here's your drink love," Thomas winked as he handed Newt a cup.

"You're such a dork," Newt laughed as he leaned over the seat and gave his boyfriend a short peck.

"I got you the same thing you got when we first met," Thomas smiled proudly.

"You mean what you dumped all over me?"

"It was an accident I swear! I got distracted."

"Likely story," Newt teased as he took a sip and started driving.

"It was your fault actually, with those damn skinny jeans you were wearing."

Newt just shook his head and laughed, "where to Tommy?"

"Home."

"Perfect, I'm exhausted."

Thomas just smiled and rested his hand on Newt's knee, "I really love you."

___________________

Thomas took the keys from Newt's hand as they walked to their front door.

"What is up with you today? You're acting strange," Newt said as Thomas hurried ahead and unlocked the door.

"Nothing, just happy to see you," Thomas said as he pulled Newt in by the hips and pecked him on the lips before opening the door and standing in front of it.

"Tommy? What in the world are you doing?"

"Close your eyes."

"Tomm..." Newt started but Thomas kissed him again.

"Please? I promise it's nothing bad."

"Okay you dork," Newt smiled then put his hands over his eyes.

"Don't open them until I say so," Thomas said as he guided Newt inside by his arm. They walked in the house and into he living room until Thomas pulled them to a halt.

"Okay..." Newt heard shuffling, "open them now."

Newt did as he was told and was taken a back at what he saw. Thomas had hundreds of pictures strung up around the entire living room. Pictures from when they were friends, to when they started dating, to pictures from just a few days ago. All the furniture was moved so they pictures were the main display.

"Do you like it?" Thomas asked sheepishly.

"Like it? Tommy I love it," Newt grinned as he pulled his boyfriend into a hug, "why'd you do all of this?"

Thomas nervously laughed then pulled away slightly, "I wanted to show you all of the amazing times we had together, it's been 2 of the best years of my life and that's all because of you."

Newt was smiling like an idiot as he looked at all the pictures, some where on the walls, some hanging from the celling and even some decorating the windows.

"With that being said," Thomas scratched the back of his neck nervously, "these really have been the best 2 years of my life, I mean that fully when I say it."

"I feel the same wa..." Newt started but Thomas waved him off.

"Don't talk for like 5 minutes okay?" Thomas shifted his weight from foot to foot.

Newt just nodded and rubbed his boyfriend's arm gently.

Thomas took a deep breath then dropped to one knee.

Newt's eyes widned in anticipation as he suspected what was happening.

"Newt, I'm stupidly utterly in love with you. From when I dumped that coffee on you in the café I knew you were someone I wasn't going to be able to forget. I have no idea why you agreed to go out with me after I drenched you in coffee," Thomas paused as he and Newt chuckled softly, "but you did and I remember feeling like I won the lottery. You're not only my boyfriend but my best friend and I know you're always there for me. This is really nerveracking and my heart is beating so fast and I don't know what else to say except I love you with everything I have and I'm starting to ramble aren't I? My hands are really sweaty..."

"Yes," Newt cut Thomas off as he looked up in shock.

"You will?"

"Yes Tommy, I'd love to marry you."

Thomas' face broke out into a grin as he stood up and hugged Newt tightly, "you didn't let me finish."

Newt wiped at his wet eyes, "I didn't need to."

"I technically didn't even ask," Thomas smirked as he pulled away and grabbed the ring out of his pocket.

Newt rolled his eyes but his face was marked with a permanent grin.

"Newton Issac, will you do me the complete and utter pleasure of marrying me?"

"Of course," Newt pulled Thomas in by his shirt collar and kissed him hard on the mouth.

Their kiss insantly became more heated as Thomas reacted and grabbed at Newt's hips.

"I love you," Thomas said inbetween kisses, "fiancé has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

Newt nodded happily as Thomas put the ring on his finger.

They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Thomas stepped back and shouted in the direction of the bedroom.

"Minho! He said yes!"

Minho popped out from the back room and slapped Thomas on the back, "atta boy."

"He was here the whole time?" Newt laughed as Minho nodded.

"You really think Thomas could do this all by himself? He needed a real man to help him out."

"Cockblock," Thomas muttered as Newt just started lovingly at Thomas.

"Wellyou kids have fun," Minho winked as he hurried out the door, "congratulations!"

"Care to celebrate with me finace?" Thomas smirked as he took Newt's hand in his own.

"I wouldn't want to be doing anything else."