Newtmas/Minho Imagine (Part 2)

Part 2 yay, I personally love this part.

**Warning will get extremely sad**

It was day 2 of you and Newt searching for his friends.

"We'll find them," you assured him as you bent down and searched a fallen body. "Bingo," you grinned as you pulled a pistol from the waistband of his pants. You popped the ammo clip and shrugged,"got 3 bullets."

"Well now at least we're both armed," Newt shrugged as he looked up and down the street. His launcher had been discarded along time ago so he was reduced to only a pistol.

"They're around here somewhere," you stood up and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You don't know that so stop saying it!" he snapped then winced when he saw the look of hurt flash across your face,"I'm sorry. I just want to know where he is."

"Then let's keep going," you said flatly then started walking. Newt fell into line next to you.

"I'm sorry, I lost myself for a second there," he shook his head making his blonde hair even more messy.

"I get it...so is this guy who's gonna kiss me hot?" you asked, smirking a bit.

"Yeah, Minho is," Newt laughed,"but bloody hell you should see Tommy he's hotter then..."

Suddenly Newt froze.

"Hey what's wrong?" you stopped, wrapping your hand around the cold handle of your pistol.

"It's them," he whispered.

"Your friends?"

"Tommy," Newt choked out, ignoring you.

A brunette kid snapped his head around and locked eyes with Newt.

"Guys it's Newt," the boy exclaimed, then he and 2 other people ran over to you two.

As they got close you could make out their faces, one was a girl with long brown hair, the other a dark haired boy who you knew was Tommy and lastly an extremely hot Asian looking boy who had to be Minho.

"Damn he is hot," you said to Newt but he wasn't listening, he was staring at Thomas.

"Are you talking about me or that ugly shank?" the hot kid looked confused, motioning to himself then Thomas.

You just winked at him causing him to smirk and put his hands on his hips, as if he was trying to show off his perfectly toned body.

You turned to look at Newt, just in time actually to see him grab Thomas's face and kiss him passionately. Thomas instantly reacted and yanked Newt closer by the hips. Their lips moved quickly together, Newt's hands moving to tangle in Thomas's hair.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Minho with his jaw hanging open in shock. You had to cover your mouth to stifle a laugh.

"I'm in bloody love with you Tommy," Newt admitted as he pulled away, panting slightly.

"Newt, I love you, I always have," Thomas whimpered, desperately trying to reconnect their lips and pull the blonde boy even closer but Newt was holding him firmly back.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Tommy, I'm sorry, just remember that I love you," Newt said sadly then gave him another long passionate kiss which Thomas melted into, literally his knees buckled.

"You don't have to miss me, come with us," Thomas said, breathless from the kiss.

Newt shook his head then approached Minho.

"You're a bloody slinthead but thanks for being my friend man," Newt pulled the still shocked looking boy into a tight hug. He whispered something in his ear before pulling away which made Minho smirk and nod.