250 Revised

It's in the title. I changed 250 cause why not

"I can't Newt, I can't," tears rolled down Thomas' cheeks as Newt held the gun against his head.

He was wrong to think he could reason with Newt, he was too sick. The hope he had left inside of him burned out as he was pulled against Newt in the middle of a crank infested street with the barrel of a gun pressed against his skull.

"Make amends! Repent for what you did!" Newt was shouting and shaking which terrified Thomas. "Kill me, you shuck coward. Prove you can do the right thing. Put me out of my misery."

Thomas swallowed hard as the sweat on his hands made the gun feel slippery, "Newt maybe we can -"

Pure anger flashed across Newts face, "Shut up! Just shut up! I trusted you! Now do it!"

"I can't." Thomas stared at the empty space next to Newt's head, trying to put himself anywhere but here, he didn't want to hurt Newt.

"Do it!"

Thomas swore he saw red in Newt's eyes. This wasn't Newt, it wasn't the boy he fell in love with.

"I can't!" His heart was snapping as tears dripped off his face, how could he possibly kill the person he so desperately wanted to protect?

"Kill me or I'll kill you! Kill me. Do it!"

"Newt...."

"Do it before I become one of them!"

Thomas sniffled and carefully cupped Newt's face with his free hand, his hand was shaking but it stopped Newt from yelling.

"I-I love you."

Newt froze and his eyes cleared, "Tommy..."

His grip loosened on the gun as he let out a breath of relief.

Newt looked up at him with big sad broken eyes that broke Thomas' heart even more.

He reached up and gently touched some of his hair, "y-you have to kill me."

Thomas' face fell, "I-I can't."

He looked into his eyes as his lower lip shook, "please Tommy....please."

Thomas felt winded, like something sucked all the air right out of him.

He slowly nodded and lightly pressed his lips to Newt's in a short and sweet way. Like he was saying goodbye through the connection of their mouths.

When he pulled back Newt had tears on his cheeks, "I-I love you too."

Thomas gave him a small smile then squeezed his eyes shut and with his heart falling into a black abyss, he pulled the trigger.

This is really short but I felt like I owed it to you guys to write something. Maybe some less terrible content will come soon!