What Really Happened On The Berg

I got bored on my plane and this is what I produced

"I know this is a stupid question but are you alright?" Thomas appeared in the doorway to the small bedroom in the berg where Newt was saying.

Newt laughed bitterly, "does it look like I'm bloody alright?"

Newt's face was in his hands and between his knees as he sat, curled up on the tiny bed.

"I told you it was gonna be a stupid question," Thomas weakly smiled, "can I uh, can I come sit next to you."

"Tommy I'm not gonna bloody bite your head off," Newt whispered sadly.

"I wasn't asking because I was afraid, I was asking because I didn't want to make you uncomfortable," Thomas gently placed a hand on Newt's upper arm as he sat next to him.

Newt's small body was slightly shaking, little vibrations racked his body. It was evident that he was trying to conceal it.

"Newt look at me," Thomas said softly as he gently pulled on Newt's arms to turn the boy to face hiim.

"Tommy....what are you doing," Newt grumbled as he was now facing the brown haired boy.

"You are not crazy, you are not dangerous and you're not insane," Thomas traced his fingers lightly down the small boy's arms making goosebumps rise under his touch.

"Then what am I?" Newt asked, his breath hitching as his gaze stayed locked on the contact between him and Thomas's skin.

"You're Newt," Thomas grinned as he pulled his hands away.

Newt frowned at the loss of contact but shook his head lightly.

"Newt is insane."

"No, Newt is a little blonde boy who doesn't deserve anything he's been through. He's nice and kind under his tough skin if you get to know him but he's only tough because he cares about his friends," Thomas said, tipping Newt's chin up with his thumb.

"Do you really think that Tommy," Newt whispered, a small blush flushing his cheeks.

Thomas nodded happily, "I think a lot of things about you."

"What else?" Newt asked shyly as he just realized how close they were. Their legs were both crossed, their knees bumping slightly.

"Well, I think you're strong, one of the strongest people I know," Thomas slowly reached his hand up to rest on Newt's cheek, tilting his head as if to ask permission. Newt nodded and raised his eyebrows as if to tell him to go on.

"I also think that you're brave, especially about the things you will do for the people you care about. You're also so, I don't know the word, you're someone people can look to when they need reassurance. You make people feel better. You make me feel better," Thomas lightly started running his thumb back and forth, caressing Newt's cheek.

"I do?"

Thomas nodded, "when I look in your eyes...I feel, like the world is okay again."

Newt's grin devoured his whole face.

"Shuck," Thomas muttered under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing," he bit his lip roughly.

Newt's face fell, "okay."

"No Newt, shuck it, I just really want to kiss you right now."

Newt's eyes widened, "you want to kiss me?"

"I know, it's stupid you probably have a thing for someone else. I'm sorry, shuck I'm so stupid."

"Tommy," Newt laughed.

Thomas froze then swallowed loudly as Newt moved closer so their noses were brushing against each other.

"If you want to kiss me then what are you waiting for you bloody stupid shank."

"I don't know," Thomas whispered, his breath shaky and uneven.

"Do I have to do everything myself? Newt teased as he leaned forward and connected their lips softly.

Thomas let out a quiet wine as he grabbed at Newt's hips.

"Sorry," Thomas mumbled as he started to retract his hands but Newt stopped him.

"Leave them," Newt growled as he moved his mouth against Thomas's on another kiss.

Newt climbed onto the other boy's lap, one knee on either side which Thomas happily helped him do.

"Why'd you wait so long," Newt breathes heavily as Thomas pulled his head back and started moving down his neck.

"To tell you?"

"Mm"

"Scared," Thomas whispered against Newt's skin which made him shiver.

"You shouldn't have been scared," Newt ran a hand through Thomas's hair.

"Yeah?" Thomas grinned as he slipped his hands under Newt's shirt and rested them just above his pant line. 

"Your hands are cold," Newt smiled back.

"Really?" Thomas laughed and started rubbing them up Newt's back.

"You're bloody freezing," Newt squirmed.

"Wow I just got my hands on you and you already want them off," Thomas smirked as he reconnected their lips, more passionate this time.

"I never told said I wanted your hands off," Newt said against his lips.

"Stop talking," Thomas ordered as they continued to kiss. It was sloppy as they tried to get a feel for how they fit together.

"Hey Jorge said....SHUCK!" Minho screamed as he entered the room and smacked his hands over his eyes.

"WHAT THE SHUCK GUYS? MY EYES!" Minho groaned as Newt as Thomas held back laughs.

"When did this happen?"

"Uh 10 minuets ago," Thomas laughed.

"Well that's the last time I send you to check on our little blonde friend here."

"I like him checking on me tho," Newt smirked.

"Yeah that's the problem Newtie," Minho shook his head, "now are you gonna get your hands out of his shirt or are my eyes gonna suffer more?"

Thomas shrugged and moved farther up Newt's shirt, "shouldn't have uncovered your eyes."

Then they were kissing again, more passionate this time.

"DON'T SWALLOW EACH OTHER SHUCK," Minho yelled as he ran out of the room.

"Hm I very much enjoy kissing and it get rid of Minho. Bonus," Thomas grinned as he leaned in for yet another kiss.

Horray I like this. Vote and comment? ;) thx for readinggggg