Scream Confessions

I'm in LOVE with mtv scream and Noah and Audrey are literally the cutest little shits ever therefore I created this following a scene from the last episode, all rights go to mtv (you don't have to know the show to read)

Newt held his phone up to the sky, desperately trying to get a signal. Minho was supposed to meet him here but he didn't show.

Groaning he grabbed his flashlight and decided to look around, abandoning his car. They were looking for some guy named Gally who they've talked to once before.

"Gally?" Newt called as he walked around, gripping the flashlight with a death grip, "Gally, are you here?"

By this point Newt was starting to get scared. It was dark and he just had a nagging feeling in the back of his head. Of course he shouldn't even be outside after what happened to Alby last week. There was a killer somewhere and the town wasn't exactly safe.

Newt's heartrate picked up and he walked around the abandoned fair.

"Gally? Gally, where are you?" he called as he rounded a corner.

He heard a noise which caused him to turn and bolt back to his car. Panting, he slammed the door shut and tried to even his breathing.

He looked in the mirror and froze when he saw a person in a scream mask sitting in the back seat.

He frantically pulled at the door but before he could open it a towel was placed over his face and he was falling into blackness.

____________________

Newt groaned as his eyes opened. He shook his head, resulting in a bag to fall off. He jumped when he realized where he was, he was tied to a rollercoaster cart, his hands bound to tightly to escape.

He heard a groan from behind him and craned his neck to look.

"Thomas? Shit Thomas, what's going on?" Newt panicked as Thomas shook the bag off his head and looked at Newt.

"I don't know," Thomas sighed as he struggled with the resraints at his wrist.

"Tommy, I'm scared," Newt's lip quivered as he stopped struggling.

"We're gonna be fine Newt, I promise you," Thomas smiled as he kept struggling with his wrists.

Newt took a deep breath and turned as much as he could to face Thomas, "if we die I have to tell you something."

"O-okay," Thomas cocked his head in confusion.

"I'm in love with you, I know were best friends and I know you were in love with Teresa before she died but I love you Thomas," Newt whispered.

"Newt, I don't know what to say," Thomas looked shocked which sent a wave of worry through Newt.

"Don't say anything then," Newt hung his head, "it's okay if you don't like me back, I just wanted you to know."

"No! Newt, I do like you back I just," Thomas groaned, "this is going to be so awkward."

"What is?"

Thomas stood up, the ropes on his hands falling off.

"H-how? I'm confused," Newt frowned as Thomas hurried over and untied him too.

"I'll explain later," Thomas shook his head as he pulled Newt up and grabbed his hips.

Newt looked up at him wide eyed.

Thomas grinned and pressed his lips to Newt's. Newt was shocked for a moment but then forcefully started kissing back. Their lips caressed each others, moving in a new found passion.

"I've wanted to kiss you for a while now," Thomas mumbled against his lips, "since you moved here."

"Why'd you date Teresa then?" Newt pulled away as he frowned.

"I thought I could never have you," Thomas looked down, "I never liked her the way I liked you."

"She didn't deserve to be murdered," Newt stated.

"Of course she didn't! That's not what I'm saying."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Newt leaned up and connected their lips again, this time it was softer but still definitely enough to stir something up in both boys' stomachs.

"Newt! Thomas!" Minho suddenly busted into the room, he had blood on his shirt and his hair was a mess, something very uncommon for Minho.

Newt and Thomas jumped apart, "Minho what happened?"

"About time you two got together but now isn't the best time, the killer's here," Minho said as he pointed back towards the door.

"Are you serious!" Thomas panicked as he grabbed Newt's hand protectively.

"Yeah, let's go," Minho started running, the other two followed without hesitation.

"Thomas, who tied you up?" Newt asked as they ran.

"I did, I tied you up too," Thomas huffed as they ran, "I didn't want you to think I was the killer."

"You're a blood idiot!" Newt slapped him with his free hand as they ran.

"Your idiot," Thomas laughed nervously.

"I'm mad at you!" Newt yelled as Minho's car came in sight.

They got their safely, all piling in and speeding out of there.

"It's not my blood," Minho said as they reached the road, "it's Gally's, Gally is dead."

This is short I know but oh well! More coming soon :)