Secrets (Dylmas)

This is Dylan x Thomas cause dylmas is real, fight me otherwise.

"Thomas? You in here?" Dylan asked as he knocked on Thomas' hotel room door. They were finishing up filming the scorch trials which resulted in them staying away from home. Dylan was used to it and of course he got homesick but for some reason Thomas helped. His co-worker made him feel at home.

"Yeah?" Thomas suddenly opened the door.

"I got bored," Dylan frowned as Thomas smirked and led Dylan inside.

There were suitcases open on the floor and clothes everywhere.

"You're packing already?" Dylan asked as his eyes scanned the room.

Thomas shrugged, "we only have about 5 days left so I'm just starting."

Dylan frowned, "I'm gonna miss you."

Thomas slightly flushed and opened his arms, "we'll stay in touch."

Dylan hurried into his arms and hugged him tightly.

Another thing about his co-worker was he was they were in a secret relationship. Of course the cast knew about it but they had to keep it on the down low so the fangirls wouldn't find out, the last thing they wanted to cause was a twitter outburst.

"I'll help you pack," Dylan said into Thomas' shoulder.

Thomas smiled and let go as he started grabbing stuff off the floor.

Soon enough he soon felt something hit him in the back.

"Dylan I swear..." he turned around to see Dylan innocently holding bunched of clothes.

"I didn't throw them," he smirked and Thomas rolled his eyes but threw the bunches in his hand back.

"Okay Sangster," Dylan grinned, "now this is war."

Clothes were flying in every direction, making even more of a mess.

The two boys were running around and laughing as bundles of clothes rolled off their bodies.

"I think I win," Thomas smiled as he hit Dylan in the face.

"No way," Dylan shook his head and he slowly walked toward his lover, "the thing is Sangster, I never lose."

Thomas was about to turn and run when Dylan pounced on him. They went to the floor as they rolled around, each one trying to pin the other.

"Get off me," Thomas struggled as Dylan had him pinned fully to the floor by his wrists.

"Perks of weighing more," he panted as Thomas rolled his eyes.

They were just staring at each other till Thomas used the moment and flipped them over quickly.

"Now I win," he smirked but before he could say anything else they were kissing. The kiss instantly turned messy like it was the last time they would ever kiss. Dylan still had his hands pinned by Thomas grasp loosened as he shifted his focus to the feel of Dylan's lips on his own.

Thomas shifted his hands to Dylan's shoulders as he leaned down farther to deepen the kiss.

"Are we seriously making out on the floor right now?" Dylan asked as Thomas moved down to his neck.

"Don't question it," he mumbled as he left light kisses down the exposed skin careful not to leave any trace.

"Let's wrestle more often," Dylan smirked as he guided his hands to Thomas' hips and gently flipped them back over.

"Hey," Thomas frowned as Dylan started kissing him again.

Suddenly Dylan stood up, pulling Thomas with him and lifting him up by the back of his thighs.

They grinned at each other before diving in for another kiss as Dylan walked over to the hotel room kitchen and dropped Thomas on the counter.

"I'm definitely gonna miss you," Thomas said as he let his hands slip up Dylan's shirt.

"Oh yeah?" Dylan grinned as he pulled Thomas closer tot he edge so their bodies were against each other.

"I love you," Thomas mumbled against Dylan's lips.

"I love you too," Dylan said as he squeezed Thomas' hips.

Thomas wrapped his legs around Dylan's torso as they made out, it was messy and dysfunctional but they were to happy to care. Their hands roamed, high on each other's touch.

"What the hell are you two doing?" they heard a bang on the door, "you're 20 minuites late for your scene!" Ki Hong banged on the door.

They froze but looked at each other and just laughed as Dylan pecked Thomas' lips one last time and ran to the door.

Thomas heard muffled talking as he ran his finger across his kiss swollen lips, there was no doubt in his mind that he was completely, utterly in love with Dylan.

"Fix your sex hair before you come downstairs!" he heard Ki yell before the door slammed shut.

Then they were both laughing and sneaking in litte touches as they quickly tried to get ready for the scene.

"Soon we'll tell the fangirls."