Don't Forget Me (Part 2)

I got my cast off today! Finally putting an end to 4 months of being injured, to celebrate this is happy. Everyone wanted a part 2 but I have 0 ideas so sorry this is awful

The boy quickly climbed out of the box and ran away after that.

Thomas sat, still shocked and highly confused on what was going on, not to mention he was also terrified. 

Another boy pulled him out of the box eventually but in Thomas' eye's it was all a blur. There was something nagging at the back of his mind, something he needed to remember but he just wasn't sure what it was.

Someone was talking to him but he wasn't listening, he was just focused on that blonde boy.

"W-who was that?" Thomas asked no one in particular as he stared in the direction the body went.

"That's the second in command, I don't know what his problem was," a dark skinned boy explained but Thomas had zoned out again. He needed to know more about that boy.

Dusting himself off he started in the direction that the boy went, ignoring the calls from behind him.

He wandered into a thick wooded area, reminding him somewhat of a small forest. It was the last place he saw the blonde boy go so he had to be in there somewhere.

"H-hello?" Thomas called as he carefully walked between the trees, "u-uh is anyone here?"

"Tommy?" he heard someone ask from behind him. He turned quickly on his heals and came face to face with the blonde boy.

"I just wanted to know what I did to upset you," Thomas frowned as he looked at the boy's sad empty eyes.

"Forget it Tommy, it doesn't matter much anymore."

"It matters to you," Thomas cocked his head slightly.

"I said don't bloody worry about it," the boy frowned.

"I just want to fix what I did," Thomas' face fell as the boy turned and started walking away.

"I said it's fine," he said before disappearing into a thick group of trees.

Confused, Thomas decided not to push it and left the woods, looking for someone who may be able to help him.

"Greenie, why'd you run off like that?" the dark skinned boy from before asked as Thomas came back into view.

An Asian boy suddenly approached and gave the leader a stern look, "I got him, okay Alby?"

Alby nodded and left with little hesitiation.

The boy looked Thomas up and down before sighing, "you're him."

"Who? I have no idea what's going on here."

"My names Minho and there's something I need to help you remember so my best friend doesn't do seomthign stupid to himself again."

"I can't remember anything! I've tried," Thomas huffed as Minho started dragging him to some type of room.

"That blonde kid, you know him?" Minho asked as he crossed his huge arms.

"I'm guessing I should," Thomas sighed, honestly he was getting so fed up with everything.

"He knows you."

"I realized that when he jumped into that box and called me Tommy," he rolled his eyes.

"Slim it shank, I'm trying to shucking help you," Minho frowned which honestly kinda scared Thomas but could you blame him, the kid was huge.

"I don't know what half those words mean," Thomas grumbled as he looked down at the floor.

"Hey look, I just want you to know that that boy cares about you so much, more then anyone deserves to be cared about by him and he's probably the best person you will ever meet so you better try real hard to remember him because it's tearing him apart inside," with that Minho got up and left, leaving an utterly confused Thomas behind him.

__________

Thomas hung around the maze walls by himself for the rest fo the day, trying everything to remember that face. He knew that boy was important to him somehow and he was determined to find out.

When night rolled around and he was finally able to lay down after the shocking discovery that those maze walls actually moved he just stared up at the sky. It was killing him inside that he couldn't remember, he knew he had to.

He racked his brain until he was in the state between sleep and awake.

Suddenly it felt like a he weight fell on him and he sat up quickly. He got up and dodged sleeping bodies until he reached the one he was looking for.

"Newt," he said as the blonde boy rolled over and looked at him.

"What do you bloody want Tommy, it's the middle of the night?" he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Your names Newt."

Newt looked hopeful for a moment, "d-did someone tell you that?"

Thomas shook his head, "I promised I wouldn't forget you didn't I?"

Newt stared at him for a moment then dive tackled him into a hug.

Thomas laughed and hugged back tightly, "I still love you, you know?"

Newt nodded and held Thomas tighter, "I-I thought you forgot," his voice was shaky and Thomas could tell he was on the verge of tears.

"Forget? How could I forget you?"

Then Newt was attacking him with kisses, kissing almost every inch of his face, "I waited every single day for you," he said inbetween kisses.

"I spent everyday in WICKED thinking about you," Thomas pulled him down for a heavy hard kiss.

"I love you, you bloody shank," Newt grinned as he rested his head on Thomas' chest.

"You have a lot to teach me about this place," Thomas said as he traced patterns on Newt's back.

"Tomorrow but under one condition."

"And that is?"

"You never leave my side again."

And that was something Thomas definitely could live with.