It's Not Negotiable (Part 2)

"Yes, yes, please call me Tommy," Thomas managed to smile as he wiped his cheeks.

"Good that," Newt smiled back, "here, come sit in one of these chairs, I think we have a lot to talk about."

Thomas nodded and wiped his cheeks once again. He took a deep breath and followed Newt across the room to a set of small chairs.

"Alrighty Tommy," Newt took a deep breath and crossed his legs, "I'm guessing I knew you...how?"

Thomas busied himself by playing with the hem of his shirt, "you don't remember anything? Like anything at all?"

"My name, and you look familiar, like I've seen you before but I have no idea who you are," Newt explained.

"Newt I don't even know where to start," Thomas shook his head helplessly. He silently debated whether or not he should tell Newt about his tainted past, the past he tried so hard to escape.

"Start by telling me where we are."

"WICKED headquarters," he glanced at Newt's confused expression and started talking again, "WICKED is an organization that's trying to cure the world. The world messed up Newt, I don't know how it happened but there's a disease going around, it's called the flare. WICKED is trying to find a cure but so far they haven't been...uh...successful."

"Are people dying?" a frown appeared on Newt innocent face. Oh how badly Thomas wanted to kiss him.

"Yeah...people are dying."

"Bloody hell," Newt whispered then thought for a moment, "so what am I doing here?"

Thomas groaned loudly and closed his eyes.

"It's bad?"

Thomas nodded, "but I'll tell you...if you want me to."

Newt scanned Thomas's face slowly like he was trying to decide whether he wanted to know or not.

"How do I know you?" he asked.

"We worked here together."

Suddenly tears started to build up in Newt's eyes.

"I just want to remember something! I feel so helpless and confused! I can't even think for myself," Newt shouted, then shut his eyes and let tears stream down his cheeks.

"I know how you feel Newt," Thomas whispered, "I had my memory wiped before, you were the only person who was nice to me at first."

"Really? This happened to you too? And I took care of you? Like you're doing for me right now?"

Thomas gave him a small smile and nodded, "yeah we took care of each other and I know you don't remember but I'm still always going to take care of you."

"Thanks Tommy," Newt smiled back.

Thomas reached over and wiped the tears off the blonde boy's cheeks, "I'll always be here for you Newt. I'm not leaving your side ever again, even if you try and push me away."

Newt clearly didn't understand but he leaned into Thomas' touch and exhaled deeply.

"Tommy, what were you to me?"

Thomas froze and quickly drew his hand back, "uh...friends, we were really good friends."

"Don't lie to me Tommy," Newt pleaded, pain lacing his voice.

If he was in Newt's place he would want the truth.

"I was your Tommy," Newt cocked his head in confusion so Thomas continued, "you're the only person I allowed to call me Tommy. You wanna know why that is? Because I love you and Newt and you loved me, we were in love with each other. And you know what? I'm still in love with you and this is tearing me apart because all I want to do is hold you and kiss your adorable face and tell you everything is going to be okay! I don't think you understand how much self control it took to not jump on you when I first saw you. Shuck it, I love you so much, you're the only thing I have left."

Newt just stared at Thomas in shock, his mouth slightly open and his eyes wide.

"Look Newt I'm sorr..." Thomas started but was cut off by Newt quickly shaking his head.

"Maybe that's why you look so bloody hot to me even though you're a mess," Newt lightly pushed Thomas' shoulder and laughed softly, "I mean no offense."

A huge grin spread across Thomas' face as he lightly shoved Newt back, "I know I'm hot you shuck face."

The smile disappeared from Newt's face, "Tommy? What do I look like?"

Thomas moved his hand to run his fingers lightly through the pieces of hair that fell close to his eyes, "Well you have really fluffy blonde hair, it's really soft too," then he ran his fingers down the side of Newt's temple, "and your eyes are a perfect shade of brown," he let his fingers trail down to the corner of Newt's lips, "and shuck, your lips are the best thing in the world."

Newt's breath was warm against Thomas' hand. Thomas just started silently into Newt's eyes, letting his hand slowly loose contact with Newt's skin, "you're really beautiful."

"Tommy how did I get here?" Newt asked, his voice barely audible.

"I shot you Newt, I killed you," Thomas looked down and absentmindedly ran his fingers across Newt's knuckles.

"I don't understand Tommy. If I died how am I here? If you loved me why'd you shoot me?"

"You asked me to Newt, you begged me too because you got sick, really sick, you weren't even you anymore. You begged me to end it for you and I did. You're alive because they saved you, they could save everything except your memories."

"Tommy."

Thomas looked up and met Newt's gaze.

"I think I want you to kiss me."

"No Newt, I can wait it's okay..."

"Thomas put your bloody lips on mine," Newt growled as he climbed over the arm rest on the seat and onto Thomas' lap.

Thomas smiled shyly and looked up at Newt who was straddling his legs, "hi."

Newt just laughed and then connected their lips making a needy sound escape Thomas' lips. He ran his hands over Newt's back, pulling the British boy closer to him.

"I love you, I love you so much," Thomas whispered in between kisses. Newt tangled his hands in Thomas' hair, clearly enjoying it as much as Thomas. Their lips moved together and it was even better then the first time they kissed. Thomas rubbed circles on Newt's hips as he held him tightly in place. Suddenly Newt pulled away slowly making Thomas whine at the loss of contact.

"Nothing today has felt right," Newt said, "except that. I can't even explain it, you just feel right. Don't ever leave me alone. I'm scared Tommy but you make me feel safe."

Thomas wrapped his arms around Newt, his lips still on fire from the kiss. He hugged the smaller boy tightly, "I already told you, I'll even promise you, I'm never ever leaving you again."

And Thomas kept that promise.

Aye I finished this :D How was it, honestly?
Christmas one shots are coming nextttttttttt

-Kara