Chapter 45

(Time Lapse)
(Dan's POV)
"Class of 2008 valedictorian...Phil Michael Lester." The whole row I was sitting with stood up and clapped for him, as the black haired boy walked down the aisle and up the stairs of the stage. He shook hands with all the district administrators and stepped on to the podium to give his valedictorian speech.

"Hello, fellow graduates. Over the last four years...well, one for me, I have learned here at..." Phil spoke, loudly and clearly, not glancing down at his script.

A few minutes later I heard him saw, "I'd also like to than Daniel Howell, who is sitting up there," He smiled, waved, and pointed. The whole audience turned their attention on me and I sunk down in the seat with a huge smile, "He taught me that sometimes life isn't so kind, but with people that love and support you, you can get through it." And after that, he went on to thank his parents and other graduates.

At the end of his speech, everyone stood up and clapped. I heard whoops, whistles, and cheers.

I already received my diploma in the mail so I didn't walk with the graduating class but I didn't mind.

I played with the buttons on my black button up shirt for the rest of the ceremony.

When it was over, Phil's parents, my mom, Adrian, and I followed the rest of the audience to meet Dan.

It was really crowded and everywhere you look flashes were going off, flowers were being given, hugs, and kisses.

I saw Phil looking around for us, "Phil!" I called loudly. He looked at me and started running towards us. First, he hugged his dad, then his mom, then walked over to me. I hugged him tightly and pecked him on the lips. I cautiously looked at my mom and was happy to see her smiling at us. Phil then hugged my mom and Adrian.

"Your speech was amazing, baby. You did so good." I whispered to him.

"Aw, thanks. I was really, super nervous."

"You truly didn't seem it."

***
After the graduation, we went to a fancy Italian restaurant that Phil's parents made reservations for. Dani was invited to. She was wearing a dark blue dress with black high heels. The whole dinner I saw Phil looking over at me and when I caught him looking, he would turn away.
"I have to use the restroom" I said, as I left to find the restroom. When I reached the restroom, I flung open the door and walked in. I was the only one in the bathroom.
After I finished peeing, I washed my hands. I heard the door open but didn't bother to look over to see who walked in.
In a flash, I was pulled away from the sink by my waist and into the wall. As I was about to scream, a hand covered my mouth and I looked up to find myself deep into blue eyes that were oh so familiar yet about five shades darker.
"You look so sexy tonight." Phil growled, as he began running his hands up and down the material of my shirt. His hands snaked their way up into my shirt and I felt his cold hands run up my torso playing with my nipples. They instantly hardened as I gulped. His hands then found the top of my slacks and he teasingly played with the button of my pants. I felt my pants instantly tighten as I fought back a moan.

Phil was just about to pull them down when I heard the bathroom door open and I pushed him away quickly and fixed my shirt.

Adrian's eyes were wide, "Uh...Mrs. Lester just wanted me to check where you guys were."

"Yeah...uhh...Phil was just helping me get a stain out of my shirt." Adrian nodded slowly and I saw a smirk on his lips.

***
***
***
{Four months later}
(Phil's POV) I let out a big breath as I put down the final boxes. We were finally in our new flat, in London. It was fairly spacious and in a really good location.

Saying the goodbye to my family was really hard, but I think it was harder for Dan. Adrian finally got help for his eating disorder and is in an impatient treatment so Dan couldn't say bye to him. He had to call him using the phone at the hospital.

The plane trip was long and I could tell Dan was really jet lagged. He was currently sitting on the carpeted ground, leaning his head on the wall, sleeping.

Earlier today, Dan was a big help to getting the boxes in and moving things. But, since he was so tired I told him he could sleep and I'd get the rest of the stuff.

Now the whole flat was filled with big cardboard boxes. I would've started putting things together but I was always tired and the stuff would be too heavy for me to put together myself.

I opened the box that I remembered was filled with blankets and pillows and picked up two pillows and a blanket.

I shook Dan lightly, "Dan, lay out on the pillow." He nodded and let his head hit the pillow, automatically knocked out again.

I laid the blanket over us and let myself fall asleep next to Dan.
***
I felt a strong aroma tickle my nose as I woke up. I gasped when I opened my eyes. Every piece of furniture was put together and exactly where I would have wanted it. Dan was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea.

Next to him was a bag of food from Dunkin Donuts.

"Dan." I gasped, "You put this all together...yourself?"

He nodded, a smile tugging playfully at his pink lips.

I went over to him, kissed him, and opened the bag to see two breakfast sandwiches and a strawberry frosted donut.

"Your sandwich doesn't have cheese." He told me.

I opened the one wrapper and took off the top bun and alas, no cheese. I bit into the sandwich. Dan grabbed his sandwich and ate his, too.

When I finished my sandwich I asked him, "want to share the donut?" he nodded and I pulled the donut in half biting into it. The sugary frosting danced across my tongue.

***
A/N: Long time no see :) Sorry I had to put this story on hold, I've had a lot of issues I wouldn't like to get into but at least I got a chapter up! This is the last chapter :(( I will be writing an epilogue of some sexy time so just be on the lookout for that. Thank you everyone for reading and supporting my first ever fanfiction it makes me really happy.