Stay With Me (Chapt. 5)

(Phil's POV)

I rung the doorbell and about 20 seconds later Dan was in the doorway with a black sweater and black jeans on. Now that I noticed it, it is kind of chilly tonight. He was also holding an ice pack to his head.

"Hi Phil."

"Hey Dan." I replied.

I walked into the house and he closed the door behind me. I slipped of my shoes and saw I was wearing purple socks with cats on them.

"What's up with the ice pack?" I asked.

"Bad hangover. Made some mistakes last night." He explained, shaking his head at the end.

"Like what?" I asked. I know I seem nosy. I just want him to say it.

"Can I tell you something?" He half-whispered.

"Yeah."

"I-I lost my virginity last night..." He said, his cheeks a cherry red.

"Are you serious?!" I was pretending to by surprised

"Yeah and I'm so fucking mad at myself for it because I always told myself I wanted the first time to be special and romantic with someone I love." He said.

"Yeah same." I said nodding.

"So...whatcha wanna do?"

"I dunno."

"Wanna go on the trampoline?" Dan

asked, smiling brightly.

"Sure..." I replied and we went out to the trampoline.

Dan swung his legs over the trampoline. He held out his hand and I grabbed it and he hoisted me up.

We started jumping around.

"Do you know what's funny?" Dan called while in the air.

"What?"

"We are both British. We are like the only people who are, and we're friends."

"Haha. I suppose."

We jumped around in silence for a while.

"Let's play a game!" Cheered Dan.

"Okay, what game?"

"Hmm...dead man."

"We need more than two players for that." I replied.

"Too bad. We're playing it."

I chuckled and nodded.

"I'll start."

"Ok." He laid down on his back in the middle trampoline.

"Dead man dead man come alive! By the time I count to five. One, two, three, four, five."

He stood up then started walking around. I jumped and he ran towards me but I dodged it and he flung into the net. I accidentally let out a giggle and this time it was too late. Dan launched himself at me and we fell. He landed on top of me and opened his eyes. We started cracking up and Dan rolled off of me.

"I'm hungry." I stated.

"Same. Let's go order some pizza!"

We ran off the trampoline and towards his house. I felt like a little kid again.

---

"Yeah. That'll be all. Thank you." I heard Dan say then he hung up the phone. We were sitting on his couch watching tv.

I felt Dan shuffle closer to me while we were watching an episode of supernatural.

"You okay?" I asked looking over at Dan. He was now hiding behind my arm.