Double Date (Chapt. 15)

(Phil's POV)

Brittany and I waited outside the restaurant for Hayley and Dan to arrive. When I saw the familiar silver car, I smiled while Brittany groaned.

Hayley was wearing a tight pencil skirt with a blouse and Dan wore a short sleeved button up with the usual black skinny jeans. It made me happy that he was exposing his arms which he never does and that worried me.

I hugged both of them quickly while Brittany stood awkwardly next to me. We all went inside and got a booth, sliding in.

"These flowers are nice." Hayley commented, pointing to a vase with flowers in it. Brittany nodded eagerly and the two quickly engaged in conversation.

I guess Brittany likes flowers.

"Cool." Me and Dan said simultaneously, looking up at a David Tenant poster on the wall. We laughed and the waitress came by, taking our drink orders. Dan and I got cokes, Hayley got a Shirley Temple, and Brittany an iced tea. We chatted amongst ourselves.

"So Phil...I have to ask. Have you ever had sex with a man?" Hayley giggled. Brittany stiffened.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom."

She was so uncomfortable whenever the someone mentioned my sexuality. She probably thought it was competition.

I blushed. "No."

"A girl?" I shook my head.

"So you lacking getting the v and the d." She said sympathetically. I started laughing.

"I'm waiting for someone I really love." I said thoughtfully.

She grinned, "That's sweet."

Brittany returned and plopped down. Brittany put her mouth to my neck whispering, "I'm off." Chills ran through my neck and she latched her mouth onto the skin, sucking slightly. My face heated up and I looked at them and they were both standing there shocked.

I nudged her off but a look I couldn't read covered Dan's face and he grabbed the back of Hayley's neck and slammed his lips into hers.

So a competition, eh?

I grabbed Brittany kissing up her neck and nibbled her ear lobe. She moaned in that feminine way and I was immediately turned off and looked at the two. They were still going at it and they pulled back breathlessly, a string of spit connecting their mouths. I scrunched up my nose and the waitress came back.

"So what would you guys like to eat?" She asked politely and looked at Hayley.

"I'll have a garlic tuna sandwich." She replied.

So I guess there's going to be no more making out with them, I thought smirking

"I'll have a caesar salad." Brittany smiled.

"I'll have chicken fingers and french fries." I snapped my head up and saw Dan smiling and blushing a bit.

"And you, sir?"

"I'll have same as him." I said and she collected our menus and strutted off.

I'll never understand why girls walk like that.

When the food came, the four of us happily dug in. When our plates were cleared, well other than Brittany who was "watching her figure" I noticed Dan lick his thin, pink lips and it sent shivers up my back.

Dan ordered icecream, which was a bad idea. Some of the vanilla icecream was left around his mouth and he sucked it off.

I let out a little moan and the whole table got silent and looked at me. My face instantly heated up and I just excused myself to go to the bathroom. But as soon as I stood up, they started cracking up. Hayley's face turned bright red and Dan bit his lip trying not to laugh. Their eyes were on my groin so I instinctively looked down. I noticed a huge bulge in my skinny jeans and I ran to the bathroom, embarrassed.

Once I was...finished with my business I came back to the table. Hayley smirked when I sat back down but I ignored her. Brittany's eyes hungrily looked up and down my body and I shifted uncomfortably.

Honestly, the rest of the dinner was boring and awkward. Well, for me anyway. The rest of them were having a grand old time. It would've been funner if I could have kept my man parts under control

And yes, funner is indeed a word thank you very much.

On the way home, Brittany purred in my ear.

"Let's go to a hotel." She whispered, seductively and I just nodded breathlessly.

Dan has been in my mind way too much than I'd like and I had to get him off my mind for good. I could almost say I have a crush on the brown haired boy. But no. I don't. I can't. It's wrong to crush on a straight guy who has a girlfriend. Especially when I have a girlfriend too.

I parked the car at a Holiday Inn, and I got out then opened the door for her. We rushed inside and I quickly paid for a room. I slammed her against the elevator door and she winced and let out a cry. I forgot she is more breakable and frail than a boy would be. Like that boy in the closet. He didn't make a peep when I slammed him. That boy probably likes it rough.

No. I can't be thinking about this. I cleared my mind of the boy and focused on the hot blond in front of me.

We started kissing passionately. And even when the elevator door opened, we never let our lips separate. When I closed the hotel door I heard a scream, and I ripped my lips from her and looked to the bed.

I saw none other than Chris looking at up and saw Pj was under the blanket. I could see Pj's head bobbing up and down and my eyes widened. Chris grabbed Peej's hair and he came up from underneath the blankets. He had white liquid around his swollen lips. I should be disgusted but I just thought of Dan's icecream lips and groaned.

This night is a complete disaster.

"Listen guys, I'm sorry for walking in on the two of you. I'd love to stay. Believe me, I would. But I-I have to go." I said and left the room.

Brittany ran after me shouting for me to come back but I just kept running. I slammed shut my car door and hunched over the steering wheel as tears prickled my eyes.

***

A/N: Ooh. Dramatic.

Anyways, I have almost 700 reads! wowza!

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

<3