Surprise? (Chapt. 16)

(Dan's POV)

I don't understand. I was practically shoving my arms in front of me but none of them even noticed. How oblivious could they be. I'm broken and I need help.

Anyway, so last night I had sex. Again. I don't even care that I had sex. It wasn't even enjoyable for me to be honest. I thought I loved her, I really did. But I just didn't feel it last night. I know she had a good time though and I wanted to make her feel good.

The only time I felt real sparks and love was one time.

The person in the closet. I still don't know if that person was a boy or a girl. They had a flat chest. But they also seemed to have hips. And their lips...

They were just so perfect. Soft and plump, but firm and dominant. Whoever this person was, I needed to find them.

I called up Hayley.

"Hello?" She said.

"Brittany I need your help."

"With what?"

"Who did I kiss at your party. Who was seven minutes in heaven with me?!" I demanded.

She chuckled, " I can't tell you."

"Why not?" I whined.

"Let's make a deal."

"Okay."

"If in three months, you don't know who it is I'll tell you, okay?"

"Three months?! I can't wait that long!"

"Well you must." She said, laughing evilly and hung up.

I grunted and fell back onto my bed. My phone beeped and my ears perked up at the notification.

Amazingphil uploaded a new video "Worst Day Ever"

I clicked on it and a guy with ebony black hair and blue eyes appeared on my screen. He was wearing a suit and he started talking about a dream he had. I found myself chuckling slightly at his childish actions. When the video was over I liked it.

I grabbed a jumper from the closet and left my house. I noticed a thin sheet of white snow on the ground and smiled. I missed the snow.

I walked across the bumpy street that had cracks all over it and needed to be re-done.

I hit my fist against the wooden door and the bang echoed throughout the house.

"Oh hey Dan!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a hug.

"Hello Mrs. Lester. Is Phil here?" I asked politely.

"Phillll! Dan is hereee!" She screamed up the marble staircase.

Soon, the black hair-ed boy was standing in front of me. I flung myself at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He giggled and put his on my waist.

"Well hello there." He said, laughing at my action.

"I'm going for a walk. You want to come?" I asked and he nodded.

He slipped a black jumper on and followed me out the door.

"So where are we walking to?" Phil asked.

"Hm...beach?" I suggested.

"Yes let's go." He yelled.

We cheerfully walked down the road and onto the white sand. It was about 6:30 so the beach was empty. And plus it's december so people usually don't come down here at that time.

Phil grabbed my hand and electricity shot through the veins but I ignored it and he ran down, dragging me. I giggled and he smiled at me with a look I couldn't decipher. He slipped off his jumper and shirt and my eyes widened.

"Phil what the bloody hell are you doing?!"

"Bloody. Don't hear that word often anymore."

"True true."

"No take off your shirt." He demanded and I gasped.

"Is Philip Lester trying to rape I, Daniel Howell?" I said, a hand over my chest.

"Don't flatter yourself, honey. Now just take your shirt off."

I grabbed the hem of my shirt and froze. Phil's blue eyes were focused on me. My scars. Yesterday I wanted him to see them, but not these ones. Not the words that haunt me.

"No. I-it's cold." I muttered.

"No duh. That's why it's called polar bear plunge." Phil stepped towards me and grabbed my shirt.

He tugged it upwards as I held it down.

"Just take it off!" He groaned.

"No!" I yelled.

"Errrgghhhh." He yelled in frustration.

I felt my fingers begin slipping and I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. He took a deep breath and my fingers let go and he tugged it off me.

His eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat ad he looked over my chest and stomach.

"I know...I'm so disgusting." I muttered, trying to cover up the words.

Phil frantically shook his head and stepped closer to me.

"No Dan. You are wonderful. Why would you do this to your beautiful self?" He said, tears beginning to build up in his eyes.

"I don't know!" I wailed and fell into his shoulder.

He rubbed my back soothingly and sat down, bringing me with him. He laid my head in his lap and rocked me.

And there we were.

Laying on the beach, me sobbing into him shirtless, and him calming me down. Occasionally he would try to ask me questions but I would just shake my head or say I didn't want to talk and he understood.

Phil is a true friend and I don't ever want to lose him.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N: so wow, that just happened. This story is suppa cute and I love writing it. holy satan I have over 800 reads holla. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. i love you guys <3

Read

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

:D