Dancing with Dani (Chapt. 14)

(Phil's POV)

"We should go on a double date!" Hayley gushed to Brittany and I.

"Sounds fun." I smiled but Brittany nudged me in the side.

"No! I hate both of them!" She whisper yelled, and by the look at Hayley's face, she heard. She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

"We'll go." I replied and as soon as Hayley left Brittany turned to me.

"What the fuck Phil? I said I didn't want to go." She said grumpily. I stood there confused since she never acts like this.

" 'M sorry baby. I'm on my period." She apologized while tracing circles on my chest. I grimaced.

"It's okay." I said and pecked her on the lips.

"I got to go." She said and scurried off in the direction of her house.

I walked to mine and saw my mom vacuuming.

"Hey sweetie. Do you mind dusting off the bedrooms?"

"Sure." I had nothing better to do.

I walked to the foyer closet and opened it. I grabbed a duster and went upstairs. I went into my parent's room and began dusting off the windowsills, mom's jewelry box, and tables. I hummed a song and smiled slightly.

"Phil! A girl is here for you?" I ran downstairs and opened the door. I expected to see Brittany there but I was surprised when I saw a short, brown haired, brown eyed girl. She jumped into my arms.

"I'm so sorry, Phil!" She said sincerely. I chuckled, slipping out of her arms.

"It's cool. We're cool." I smiled.

"Hi. What's your name, cutie?" Mum asked.

"I'm Danielle." She replied and mum nodded.

"Well welcome to out cozy home!" I groaned in embarrassment.

"Want to stay for dinner?"

"No. I don't want to intrude or anything." Dani started.

"No no! Please it's my pleasure!"

"Well I guess so. Thank you." She nodded.

I leaded her into my room.

"Cool room." She complicated.

"Thanks."

"Sorry about my mom. She's so embarrassing." I grumbled.

"I like her. She's amusing and funny." Dani replied.

"So what should we do?"

"Hm...how about...a dance party?" She giggled and I eagerly nodded.

She typed in a song and turned off my lights, just leaving on my little purple sparkly nightlight.

"Here it comes." Dani giggled and squatted her knees a bit.

Now when I say a girl can move, I mean it. And Dani could move. She swiveled her hips and popped her bum out.

I watched her, giggling.

"Come on over here." She called and join me.

I squatted my knees awkwardly and began to move like she did. Dani smacked my bum and I yelped in surprised.

"Work that booty boy, work it!" She chanted and just then my mum walked in.

"Oohh. Let me join!" She squealed, trying to twerk her flabby arse and failing miserably. Dani was laughing her arse? off but my face beat red. I pushed my mom out the door and now Dani's face was bright red and she was cracking up.