Howell Party (Chapt. 4)

(Phil's POV)

"Honey, what's taking so long?!"

"I don't know what to wear!" I called back to my mom

"Well you better get ready and get your ass down here!"

I finally settled on my new skinnies and a gray v-neck t-shirt. There would be a lot of people at this party so I didn't want to look bad, obviously.

I went downstairs. Mum was wearing a purple skirt and a white blouse. She really did look beautiful. She was holding a batch of brownies she decided to cook last minute so we didn't show up empty-handed. Dad was standing next to her wearing dark jeans and a black button-up shirt.

We walked across the street to a house that was playing music quite loudly and people were piling in. We went in and many people were in here.

"Hello hello hello! I'm so glad you came. I'm Carly Howell. Nice to meet you three." Said a woman with dark brown hair, almost identical to his, plump pink lips, and deep chocolate brown eyes.

We greeted her then I ditched them to look for Dan, the only one I knew at this dumb party. I saw him standing next to a table in the kitchen drinking out of a red plastic cup.

"H-" I started, tapping his shoulder.

"It's not beer, I swear!" He exclaimed.

"Woah there. It's just me, Phil."

"Oh....hey Phil" Dan pulled me in for a quick hug.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to get a buzz to make this party more enjoyable." He whispered into my ear causing me to shiver involuntarily.

"Um....ok....I'm jus-I'm gonna go over here..."I said and quickly left the room.

This party sucks ass. I have no friends here other than Dan who is getting drunk in the kitchen.

Later that night I decided to check on Dan. Make sure he's alright and all.

I walked into the kitchen. Dan was't in there but I heard a moan coming from a room in the little hallway that branched off of the kitchen. Curiosity got the best of me, and I opened the door to the room.

I stood there my wide-eyed, my mouth hanging open my mouth dry.

Dan was on top of some random girl. He was shirtless and the other girl had only a bra and underwear on. They were making out, touching each other heavily. Dan still hasn't noticed I was there and he started unbuckling his belt.

I slammed the door shut and stood outside still wide-eyed thinking about what I just saw. I adjusted myself and left the bathroom going back to where my mom was. I saw she wasn't there anymore and figured she was probably somewhere drinking with the adults.

I saw Chris and Pj chatting with each other sitting on the couch and walked up to them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hi Phil, what's up?" Said Chris.

"Nothin."

"Where's Dan? I haven't seen him all night." Questioned Pj.

"Uhhh...I-I don't kn-know." I stuttered.

"You all right, man?" Chris asked.

"Yeah. I'm good. See ya around." I rushed away from them and outside where all the adults were gathered around a fire pit laughing and drinking.

I saw in their backyard they had a huge, really nice trampoline. I figured it's dark out here plus everyone's drunk so whatever.

I walked off and towards the trampoline and slipped off my shoes, standing there in my pink socks. No, I did not put them in with reds I just like the color pink!