Relapse (Chapt.18)

(Dan's POV)

When I woke up I almost cursed realizing what day it was.

Monday.

I hurriedly woke Phil up but he just groaned flipping over.

"No..." He moaned but I just shook him again.

"Phil. We have school."

"Fuck!" He yelled and got up.

He got up and changed into simple jeans , tossing me a pair of gray sweats and I slipped them on.

"Look at my ass look at my thighs! I'm catnip to the guys. They chase my tail they drool and pant!" I sung wiggling my hips and Phil laughed.

"Well you seem happier."

"I guess I am." I said simply. I followed him out of the room and downstairs. The smell of bacon drifting into my nose and it smelled savory.

"Good morning Phil. Oi! Hey Dan. Did you stay the night?" She asked.

"Erm...yeah I'm sorry it's just it was late and-"

"It's fine honey. The more the merrier!" She sung as she shuffled around the kitchen.

I plopped down on the stool and phil sat next to me. He grabbed my wrist and I winced. He sent me an apologetic smile and touched all the bracelets. He grabbed my anime one and gently slipping it off. He brought it up to his face and examining it closely.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly and he just smiled and shrugged. Mrs. Lester brought out two plates with bacon and toast on it.

I took a small bite of it and smiled. I gobbled up the greasy bacon and thanked Phil's mum.

"Mum? Can you drive us to school?" Phil asked, munching on the food.

"I would but I'm sorry sweetie I can't. I got called in to work." Phil nodded and Mrs. Lester kissed his check and hugged me.

Once she left, I swung my backpack over my shoulder.

"Wait...how are we going to get there on time? We are already late and walking takes a long time." I explained but Phil just smiled evilly making me uneasy. He went in the garage and returned moments later with a black skateboard in his hand.

"Oh hell no." I instantly said.

"Just get on you big wimp."

I rolled my eyes fondly and stepped on the back of the skateboard. Phil reached behind himself and grabbed my arms, tightly wrapping them around his waist. I blushed and I was glad he was turned around so he couldn't see.

He kicked off and I let out a manly scream. Kind of. Phil just chuckled and my hair blew away from my forehead and everything beside us was moving fast but somehow in slow motion and it was like my best friend and I were the only people in the world.

"Dan?" Phil said suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I should you know. Break up with Brittany?" He asked and I shrugged but inside I was screaming with happiness. Anyway that I could get away from the bitch.

"I mean...do what you want but I think you should."

"Haha just kidding I love her so much."

"That's good. You guys can be together forever." I said clenching my fists.

Phil smiled and hugged me quickly.

"Thanks Dan."

"Yep."